Favorite Current Turf Horse

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Well im new to this and i just would like to know how many follow turf racing in Europe and what horses you rate highly over here
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I have the utmost respect for Ouija Board. I find it very difficult not to like her.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Alysse Jacobs wrote: I have the utmost respect for Ouija Board. I find it very difficult not to like her.
I HEART Ouija Board. Been following her since before she won the English Oaks. I have been lucky nough to see her 2x in person at both BC's that she ran in and i'm going to be missing her this year. :(
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

My favourite has to be Geogrge washington, as soon as i saw him i fell in love with his t shaped blaze and fiesty nature, he made me laugh after the Guineas when he refused to go into the Winners enclosure

But i do love Ouija, best mare out there, your so lucky you got to watch her run
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

PRIDE! go girl! Of course, I have a lot of respect for Gorgeous George and Ouija Board. :D
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Zameliana - you know why hehe.

Other than that I really rate Indian Chase, Awarding hehe.

On a more serious note then probably Hurricane Run and Alexander Goldrun are my favourites :)
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I heart Hurricane Run.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle