Breeders' Cup 09 Thread Two

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Re: Breeders' Cup 09 Thread Two

Post by Ali Weasley »

Jolene's Sig wrote:My FIST will get in the Hall of Fame before me....
I don't know how long this has been your sig, but I JUST caught it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Ali LaDuke wrote:
Jolene's Sig wrote:My FIST will get in the Hall of Fame before me....
I don't know how long this has been your sig, but I JUST caught it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I just changed it today actually. Em said it came up in the Chat. And then I said that to her, she said that I had to make it my sig hahahah
Fred Vieane
Sprinter

Post by Fred Vieane »

Ok I think I have my wife convinced to do dinner Friday night and we are looking at our schedule for kid's soccer on Saturday.

Bowling could be possible Saturday. Since I live like 15-20 mins from simi valley and maybe 30 mins from Santa Anita.

So put my wife and I down as Highly probable.

Fred
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I thought events were going to be kind of far from the track and was to lazy to drive, but now that I see they're within a couple minutes, count me in for dinner friday night.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Just booked the plane ticket, so I'm a definite.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

And after wavering pretty close to going, I'm a definitely NOT going now. The due date for our second Senior Design report has been pushed back from Thursday the 5th to Tuesday the 10th so I'll have to be working on it over the weekend.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Ara Davies wrote:And after wavering pretty close to going, I'm a definitely NOT going now. The due date for our second Senior Design report has been pushed back from Thursday the 5th to Tuesday the 10th so I'll have to be working on it over the weekend.
Or you could just finish it the 5th and come anyway!!
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

No, it's not going to happen. Plane schedules weren't really working out anyway.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Just as a general heads up; I will be heading up to the Simi Valley Courtyard the Thursday before the BC and comming back home the Sunday after. Both drives will have me going right by LAX, so if you are flying in on Thursday or out on Sunday and need a ride please let me know! I have no problem playing SIM taxi and hanging around the airport waiting to pick up/drop off people.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Rose Hepburn wrote:Just as a general heads up; I will be heading up to the Simi Valley Courtyard the Thursday before the BC and comming back home the Sunday after. Both drives will have me going right by LAX, so if you are flying in on Thursday or out on Sunday and need a ride please let me know! I have no problem playing SIM taxi and hanging around the airport waiting to pick up/drop off people.
A PM is sent!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Rose if you pick him up then he won't have to take the FlyAway heheheh! He will like that!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

My wife and I are a solid probable. The only thing that can spoil it now is a work schedule cancellation.

Since I'll be working on the USC campus that day until 2PM or so, we may not make it out in time for any races on Friday. In that case, I suppose we'll just head to the "private room" for the free food!

I think we'll probably stay for Saturday too, but that's not for sure. In either case, we should get to meet you all!
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

I'm out. Apparently the Dance Dance Revolution National Championships are being held at are venue on the 7th, so everyone has to work. The 250 or something best DDR players are coming to Vegas. Every year it rotates between the Gameworks Venue and it is here this year so my request for time off got denied today.

Everyone else, have fun and think of me. :(
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Eddie Trent
Derby Contender

Post by Eddie Trent »

I'm a definate NO. Was really looking forward to meeting some of y'all.
But i'll be watching on TV for sure! :)
Alpaca yr 31 Steward's Cup Turf Dash Winner. Standing in MD for $20,000
Opening Day Slam multiple graded stakes wins. For turf router mares, Standing in FL for $10,000.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

It seems The Steward doesn't know what The Match Game is.

Hint, hint. ;)