?problems with the site?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

?problems with the site?

Post by Stormy Peak »

I'm not sure if it's my computer, my wireless service, or something to do with the servers that run this forum and the Sim game site...but this has been happening to me for about 3 to 4 days now:

If, I go into the game part and sign into my stable, then click on 'forum' and let it open into new window, the window with the Sim game in it stops responding...and I have to end the program....which also closes up the forum window too.

Also, was this site down yesterday for a hour or so? I kept getting a 'this page cannot be displayed' when trying to access the game and the forum.

Again, I don't know if it's on my end, or the other end, or something in-between.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Re: ?problems with the site?

Post by Jolene Danner »

The servers in San Diego lost power yesterday afternoon. Besides that I haven't had any issues.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: ?problems with the site?

Post by Stormy Peak »

I went home and opened the site a bunch of times with my home computer and my telephone high-speed internet service....and didn't have a problem.

So, I guess, now it's either my work computer, or the wireless service we have here at the store.

But it's still weird how it's only this site that is triggering the 'end program' error message.

I can open up things like news articles from MSN in new windows, or tabs..and bounce back and forth between them without getting the error messages...but not with this site for some reason.

I can't wait for the day, when like in Star Trek, you can tell a computer to run a diagnostic and it finds and fixes it's own problems. :P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000