Shipping goes mad!

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Automated Shipping

Post by Lucas Davenport »

It looks like a lot of mine shipped to the first place they ever raced; but certainly not all of them: was looking to see if I could find a pattern
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Bizzare. If it helps, all of my moves happened between 12:00 am and 12:17am pacific time. Most happened at 12:17am, which is also the exact time when I shipped Much Like Falling myself.

I agree with Martin, I'm sure everything will get fixed. Em can un-tired the horses and everything so no worries
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Do all of us that have had this problem have Auto shipping turned on?
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

Martin Toly wrote:Do all of us that have had this problem have Auto shipping turned on?
I turned it off after it started, adn they continued to ship
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

Nope the auto ship doesn't matter. My wifes account doesn't have it turned on and all her horses shipped also.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."
- Ronald Reagan
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Well, I'm going back to bed. I'm sure it will all get staightened out.
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

It also doesn't seem to have affected the foals or yearlings.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."
- Ronald Reagan
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

Luckily, only one non retired horse was messed with for me, and it's no big deal b/c she was going to be retired today anyway. The whole ordeal cost me over 44K.
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Lisa Strummer wrote:Luckily, only one non retired horse was messed with for me, and it's no big deal b/c she was going to be retired today anyway. The whole ordeal cost me over 44K.
Um. I am fairly sure my account got wiped for almost 400k.

I was REALLY confused at first, but as I'm sure it will get fixed, I think it's sort of funny. Though I hope it gets fixed relatively quickly, since I have to breed at least 100 mares in the next couple of days, and I'll definitely need that 400-ish-k at some point to do so.
Last edited by Nikki Everdeen 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Danielle Tilley wrote:it seems to be every time u click on something on the stable page.
That didn't matter for me. I haven't been online since 8:30 pm EST last night, and I just got on now (5:00 am EST), and I got killed for almost 400k.
Last edited by Nikki Everdeen 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Uh oh. All the stallions in my barn shipped too. If you care about where a foal is being bred (state or country-wise), I would wait until it's all sorted out.
Inspiration Stud
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

NikkiSherman wrote:
Danielle Tilley wrote:it seems to be every time u click on something on the stable page.
That didn't matter for me. I haven't been online since 8:30 pm EST last night, and I just got on now (5:00 am EST), and I got killed for over 200k.
Yeah I was asleep when all this went down and didn't touch a thing.
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
Eugene Ferguson
Miler

Horses Shipped Automatically

Post by Eugene Ferguson »

I have several horses that ran last night and were apparently automatically shipped to various locations. However, I don't use the auto ship feature and I didn't manually ship these horses either.
Extreme Sports
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=62222

Gold Comet
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=58257

Rocket Flare
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=51853

Can you look into this and undo the shipping?
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Re: Horses Shipped Automatically

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

There's already a thread about this below yours. If you look in there, you'll be able to get an idea of what the rest of us think happened.
Inspiration Stud
Eugene Ferguson
Miler

Post by Eugene Ferguson »

I having the same problem. Didn't realize others were having this problem so I posted problem again. Sorry guys, thanks Lisa.