Shipping goes mad!

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Fabio Socarraz
Derby Contender

Re: Automated Shipping

Post by Fabio Socarraz »

Yes new results would be good also.
Fabio

Vista Hermosa Farm, Puerto Rico $20
Winds Aloft Standing at Vista Hermosa Farm, (PRI) $15,000
Smelted Glory Standing at Vista Hermosa Farm, (PRI) $8,000
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Great idea-I'm in for a "do over"! :lol:
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

well I was at 596k last night, but with all my horses shipping around the world I am down to 470k?

it isn't just my horses that ran last night, it is all my horses minus the ones in my training barn
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Drunken Skunk
Two Year Old

shipping problems

Post by Drunken Skunk »

im sure it will get straightend out poor em no vacation now lol
Cathie Morris
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Cathie Morris »

I'm having the same problem. I'm glad it seems to have stopped for some of the players but mine are still shipping. Maybe there was a horse coup lol. :)
True North By The Sea
Ohio Blue Paint Sprinter
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

When the SIM attacks.

o.O
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Well, back awake. Same as it was when I went to bed, so at least the money wheel isn't going backwards like a jackpot in Vegas (in reverse!) I am just making a few assumptions here (I have my own business web-site), but I would guess there is a "clock turn back" capability with the game, so after they figure out what happened so it doesn't happen again, I'll guess they might try to turn back the clock to 11:59 PM Pacific last night, which would undo all the shipping. I know I'm not moving anything or breeding anything or even petting a horse until I get an all clear. Got a Saratoge handicapping expo today, maybe I'll come back from that and find all is back to where it was.

Cathie's report that her horses are still moving is scary: Cathie can you confirm?
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Carter Taylor
Derby Contender

Post by Carter Taylor »

well, cant say I'm out quite as much money as everyone else, but I do have horses going everywhere, a couple are still shipping, long distances. I don't think ALL of mine shipped, I still have some at farms and I don't see a pattern on that. Some broodmares shipped, some more than once. I dunno whats going on, but its kinda wild! :wink:
I have Absolutely No Idea ;)
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Re: Shipping goes mad!

Post by Jon Xett »

Checking random horses like Fiddle Dee Dee and Tremendous, it looks like they all shipped to the first place noted on the "past performance" tab. Most of mine race in North America, so that pattern was obvious and the Euro/So. Am shippers were easy to spot. Thankfully it stopped. (Pinto in Animal House: "remain calm, all is well....")
...the still shipping I think implies they are in transit and NOT still randomly being shipped.

And on a personal note: my "overnight" annoyance in real life: kitchen sink drain pipe is broken behind the wall which is destroying the foundation - oh the joy.
Last edited by Jon Xett 14 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Holy cow, I logged in with 68k less then I did when I went to bed. I had a dream this happened too O___O that I lost a lot of money overnight for a weird reason. CREEPY!

But yes, every single horse of mine shipped. Battlenote must be telling me that he is tired of breeding cus hes currently in flight to California's Fair Weather park.

And poor Staris still has 19hrs left as she flies from Japan to Florida. Same with Presidential who is going from Barbados to Japan.

Im super cranky that Tribune is flying to Canada since she had JUST got to France :( I hope they go back free of charge haha.
Last edited by Nena Olson 14 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

It appears to cost approximately $130k to ship most of my stable. The broodies, stallions, pensioners and active racers have certainly racked up the frequent flier miles, lol.

I think I'll wait until this calms down to ship or breed anyone. I still have several that are 20+ hours out from their destination. Actually one poor mare (Grey Areas) has shipped from Oklahoma Park to Hipo Argentino to Columbia to New Zealand. Talk about jet lag!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Do over? Did someone say do over? How 'bout just the SC races. Maybe some better results for my runners. I'm in. :wink:

Oh yea, my horses are all over the place.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

My final horse to move was

'The Oncoming Storm'.................is there more :)

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

Greentree Racing
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Greentree Racing »

My horses have shipped all over the place too.

Ie: My steeplechasers are at Price is Right, & also Trial Park (& I havent been able to race at Trial park since about March 2008).

:shock:

Edit: well, lol at least one of my favorite horses, What a Night wasn't retired (he is a 9yo chaser who doesnt want the 9yo mandatory retirement!)
Last edited by Greentree Racing 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Maddie Mcdee
Two Year Old

Post by Maddie Mcdee »

I log in today and i'm down like 17k... i was like "what in the world????" check the finances link and everyone seems to have shipped somewheres, and i know i didnt have anyone shipping last night.