Nursery Stud Lease Program - All Gone!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Nursery Stud Lease Program - All Gone!

Post by Laura Ferguson »

The mares listed are the mares who were picked in the first go-round, but the players failed to get me directions by the deadline, as well as several other mares, as I'm realizing my hope of keeping my homebred crop to no more than 110 is nonexistent, but by adding these mares to the mix, will help me not shoot too ridiculously over. I will say that the percentage of players failing to meet the deadline is increasing each year, which is troubling me (and creating unnecessary and unappreciated extra work - there may be a tweak to the program next year).

Eligible Players
The only players who are not eligible are (i) players who failed to get me instructions on the mares they picked earlier this year by this past Saturday's deadline (I have the names written down) and (ii) players who have a negative balance at the time the mares are posted. I can't see how you can afford to maintain a baby when you have negative money.

What to Do
1. Post which mare you want. You are allowed to pick one mare, first come, first serve. All you have to decide right now, is pick the mare. Don't worry about making decisions like who to breed her to, what to name the baby, etc., before you post your pick. Just go, ooh, pretty - I want her! And post that you want her. Savvy? Also, I will need to be able to identify who you are from your post. So, if your name is significantly different than your name on the Owners list, please let me know. If I can't identify you, your pick won't count. Also, you need to pick your own mare. You can't have someone pick on your behalf (that said, if you give someone your password and have him or her login as you to make that pick, I won’t know the difference, so in that instance, that would be okay). If you feel sorry for a latecomer who misses out and you want to cut some sort of deal with them, that's fine, but don't involve me in it (meaning, I deal with you, and you can do whatever with the foal. I do not want to deal with the latecomer. My goal is less work, not more) Once you pick a mare, do not go back and edit that pick (unless, of course, you find out that someone beat you to your first choice). If I'm updating who has picked what, and find out you changed the pick midupdate, I won't credit you with either mare, and I'll post as much in that thread. You can still pick a mare, but if she gets picked by someone else in the meantime, that's your problem.

2. The deadline for providing the information regarding the foal is 11:59pm gametime on Saturday, July 25th. You will need to let me know (1) who you want me to breed the mare to, (2) what you want to name the baby – or if you want me to check the box to leave him/her unnamed for now,(3) what color you want the baby to be and (4) whether you want a colt, filly, or simply want me to hit random. If I have not heard from you by the deadline, I will breed the mare myself and donate the baby to some future contest.

3. I will breed the baby and private offer him/her to you as follows:

A. If your bankroll is less than $500,000 (I will print out balances right before I post the mares, and that printout will determine who qualifies for what rate – it doesn’t matter what your bankroll is when the foal is actually bred), the foal will be private offered for $20,000 plus the cost of the stud fee. With the exception of Black Condor and California, if you are interested in breeding the mare to one of my stallions, and I think it is a fit in terms of dirt sprinter to dirt sprinter, or turf router to turf router, I'll knock 50% off the listed stud fee.

B. If your bankroll is between $500,001 and $999,999, the foal will be private offered for $35,000 plus the cost of the stud fee.

C. If your bankroll is between $1 million and $4,999,999, the foal will be private offered for $50,000 plus the cost of the stud fee.

D. If your bankroll is $5 million or more, the foal will be private offered to you for $100,000 plus the cost of the stud fee.

In each of the groups (A-D), if you can cut a deal with the stallion owner, and save money on the stud fee, please feel free to do so, but be polite about doing so - my intent is not for stallion owners to get bombarded with discount requests.

Anyway, here are the mares:

Dirt
Don'tletgothedream (Symbol x Don'tletgothelight by Loki Masterpiece) - Tanitha Starlet - A
El Mexicano (El Corredor x Hypersonic by Satelite) - Murray McNickle - A
Girlgoesforthegold (American Baby x Girllacedinsilver by Ground Zero) - Bill Outsilver - A
High Spirited (Tremendous x Blithe by Unbridled) - Jack Toward - A
Just A Girl (American Baby x Frozen Wave by Rapid Bay) - Larry Burndorf - C
Longlivethesim (Vindication x Bless by Mr. Prospector) - Franky Dam - C
Sparkle and Fade (Trophy x Sparkling Wonder by Gentlemen) - Cleo Patra - B
Tickertape Parade (End Result x Racing Heart by Fusaichi Pegasus) - Brit Rea - C

Turf
Birthday Present (Seeking the Gold x Weekend Bird by Storm Bird) - Laura Cameron - A
Desert Diva (Desert King x Mrs Diva by Riverman) - Leonard Beagle - C
Riverdance (Tulloch x Escala Cromatica by Political Ambition) - Matt Wilson - C
Scheherazade (Shamardal x Heat Haze by Green Desert) - Kevin Hern - C
Wonder Woman (Deathdefying x Charisma's Hero by Charismatic) - Miryam Cornwell - A

All Weather
Blessings Count (Pulpit x Topicount by Private Account) - Madelene Gilbert - C

Multisurface
Blithe (Unbridled x Angel Fever by Danzig) - Luis Polar - D
Bridget Jones (Feature Attraction x Minister's Melody by Deputy Minister) - Tammy Fox - D
Demonry (Ghostzapper x Blithe by Unbridled) - Ramrod Racing - B

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Laura Ferguson 15 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Luis Polar
Miler

Re: Nursery Stud Lease Program - Mares Up for Lease

Post by Luis Polar »

Laura I'll take Blithe
Luis Polar
MAELSTROM (Triple Crown, Champion 3 yr. old colt)Sun Raider out of Such Great Heights by Loki Dynasty.
END OF THE LINE (Champion)End Result out of Legacy's End by The Scarlet Nite.
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

Scheherazade, por favor.
Matty Dubs
Eclipse Champion

Post by Matty Dubs »

I'll take Riverdance, please.
This is where a creative signature would go.
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

just a girl please
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Desert Diva again please. Thank you!
Franky Dam
Eclipse Champion

Post by Franky Dam »

Longlivethesim please.
Greentree Racing
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Greentree Racing »

Demonry please
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Post by Laura Cameron »

Birthday Present please Laura!
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square
Jake Yu
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Jake Yu »

high spirted please
Bill Outsilver
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bill Outsilver »

Girlgoesforthegold please
Thank you Laura :D
Winged Tortoise Stables proudly stands:
Dirt Router Safe Passage, stud fee $20k and dirt miler/dirt router Mohaymen , stud fee $30k
Jake Yu
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Jake Yu »

i actaully want high spirited bred with california. Thanks
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Updated through here.
Murray McNickle
Turf Router

Post by Murray McNickle »

El Mexicano if still available please
Nothing, absolutely nothing...
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

If Blessings Count is still available, I'd like to take her please!