A couple of favorites from my barn

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

A couple of favorites from my barn

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Aesthetic won 5 consecutive races including 4 stakes. I'm looking forward to campaigning him next year, I just wish that I had tested him against older horses this year.

Rocky Mountain had a very solid 3 year old season, topping it off with a win in the G1 AW Marathon, finally turning the tables on Nalbone's powerhouse Eastern Dynasty. He certainly overcame my poor judgement in training him, and I have promised to try harder next year to do right by him, lol.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: A couple of favorites from my barn

Post by Stormy Peak »

Aesthetic, Nice Colt! Those were some nice wins he got as a 3 year old, I'm sure by the time his 4 year old season is done, he'll have a few Grade 1 wins under his belt.

Rocky Mountain....love the name...being I'm surrounded by the Rockies where I live. : ) I need to start trying out more of my horses on all weather sooner than what I usually do.

Best of luck with them.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

After a couple of tough races, both Aesthetic and Rocky Mountain returned to their winning ways by taking the G3 University Stakes and G1 Plastics Classic respectively. Here's hoping they continue to do well this season and next!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Aesthetic continues to show he is a quality horse, last night winning the G2 Premio Oscurita. His record currently stands at 17:10-0-3, with 8 graded victories.

Rocky has shipped south to try turf racing. I'm not sure what the rest of the year holds for him, if he'll stay on the turf, go back to AW or if Mary says he has potential jumping he might give that a go. He's a lot of fun.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

After a brief tour of South America and the Island to try his hoof at turf racing, Rocky Mountain returned to his preferred AW surface taking the G2 Equine Now.com Stakes. This brings his record to 14:7-1-2 on AW.

Aesthetic came in 3rd in the very tough Prince of England Stakes (G1) Friday. That gives him an overall record of 19: 11-0-4, with 9 of those wins in graded races.

Both boys are looking forward to meeting some ladies later this year.