Create a Race

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Create a Race

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I really don't mind that I have to create all weather routes, but why am I limited to 1 1/8 miles?
I'm trying to write a NW2 route for 3 and up, and it's only giving me the option of 1 1/8 max-is there a reason, please?
(It wouldn't be the first time I did something wrong, so I'll apologize up front if that is the case-sorry to be a bother.)
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Re: Create a Race

Post by Jolene Danner »

Nick Gilmore wrote:I really don't mind that I have to create all weather routes, but why am I limited to 1 1/8 miles?
I'm trying to write a NW2 route for 3 and up, and it's only giving me the option of 1 1/8 max-is there a reason, please?
(It wouldn't be the first time I did something wrong, so I'll apologize up front if that is the case-sorry to be a bother.)
I think it's because 3yo's don't run longer then 9f this early in the year. So if you make it 3+ it will limit you. If you change it to 4+ you will be fine. UNless there are RL stakes for them at long distances there aren't SIM races for them in general that are longer then 9f.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Create a Race

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Thanks Jolene, I'll check it out. :wink:

Ok-4 and up at Artificial Arena-NW2 Lifetime going 1 3/8 miles
Thanks again Jolene.