Bc Discussion (spoilers In This Thread)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Dreaming of Anna is so awesome and she's by Rahy out of a Broad Brush half sister to Kitten's Joy the end

Wait also I forgot she can do DIRT and TURF how awesome is that
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

GO FILLY! Her Majesty at the gates, eek!
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

I nailed the first race! Thank you Anna.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

YAY OUIJA!
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

YAY for Dreaming of Anna! I own her mom in the SIM, but she is just too cool! This should cinch 2yo Filly honors for her, and although lewis Michael probably is going to bomb the Sprint, I hope he'll do his family proud. =D

GREAT to hear that Ouija is going to race in Japan and HK! I love that mare!
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Oh my God ...what terrible irony. :( I hope Pine Island and Fleet Indian will be okay ...what was up with Asi Siempre?

Edit: :( :( RIP Pine Island.
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Congrats Invasor! Great run by the 'forgotten' horse :D It's too bad about Lava Man, but I still love my boy anyways.

And another big congrats to Better Talk Now for running second in the BC Turf! I'm so proud of my boy, still up there and competative at 7 :D
Congrats also going out to Film Maker who was also second, and to poor forgotten Round Pond.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

GO INVASOR! And Giacomo grabbed fourth, eeeee!
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

giacomo was a real suprise, very nice!
Chris Carman
Derby Contender

Post by Chris Carman »

Played three tickets today $20 to win on Round Pond and Invasor and $10 to show on Fleet Indian.
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

It was soo neat to see all those wonderfull horses at the breeders cup- I cant WAIT to get the pictures developed! I was in awe of being able to be so close to all those horses. I took pictures of almost all of the horses and bunches of my favorites, Lots of Dreaming of Anna, and Ouija Board! Anna is such a pretty horse! One of the prettiest horses I saw all day, and Happy Ticket is Cute!! I made sure I got a pic of EVERYONE in the classic and lots of Lava Man and Invasor.

Boy was Invasor sure underestimated. Although I had Invasor, Bernardini and Lava Man as my trifecta box pick, 2out of 3, I was dissapointed by Lava Man :( Betting wise I end up winning back everything I spent and made $1.80 over that. Go figure hu? But at least I didnt loose any!

Peihe- we got to meet and talk to the woman who use to own Anna's Dam. I dont know why she didnt still have her but she was going on and on about how proud of Anna she was and took a million pictures of her- she was really nice.

Better Talk Now, Miesque's Approval , Aragorn , Great Hunter and Octave also made really nice runs. Happy Ticket hung in there when alot of us didnt think she would do much that day. ( I just happened to have bet on them as well :lol: so there were some NICE payoffs on their tickets!)

They had fits getting Her Majesty into the starting gate, boy was she wound up! They eventually had to put a blindfold on her. She ended up next to last in the Juvenile Fillies. George Washington in the classic was having real issues as well, they had to use one of the track horses to stand in front of him to even get him saddled!

What happened with Pine Island was heart breaking. When they called over the speakers about it there was a ripple throught the whole track. The day felt even colder and gray. That poor filly.
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Angela Dee Cochran wrote: What happened with Pine Island was heart breaking. When they called over the speakers about it there was a ripple throught the whole track. The day felt even colder and gray. That poor filly.
I think EVERYONE needs to give Susie a hug...
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Patten Fuqua
Classic Contender

Post by Patten Fuqua »

I'm just glad they took Pine Island away from the track to do it...

I was getting extremely anxious though, when I noticed that Fleet Indian was standing over in the turn, but kept telling myself, "She's okay - if she was really badly hurt, they would have already gone to her..."

And it was weird because no one really had any indication that Pine Island even went down for a long long time except for the fact that when the horses came around the turn, there weren't enough of them...

However...INVASOR...that made me so freaking happy.
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

I think Dreaming of Anna was one of my favorite winners of the day. Nice game win by her. Nice try from Octave as well. Love the fillies :D
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Dreaming Of Anna at the Breeders Cup
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner