Race Glitch?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dana Williams
Listed Stakes Winner

Race Glitch?

Post by Dana Williams »

Okay I created a race, mainly for my turf router who needs somewhere to run and likes going long but it's not showing up on his card when I go to enter him and he's not showing up under eligible horses when I try the search feature from the race page, also I notice no other horses are entered in it yet.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=100028
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Re: Race Glitch?

Post by Jolene Danner »

what horse? It's hard to tell you why it's not showing up if you don't show the horse. A classified allowance is for horses coming out of stakes races.
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

The biggest reasons I run into for this problem....

-- I already have my horse entered in a race for the same day, so need to scratch before I can enter in the new race.

-- As a SIMperior player, I might have my horse's "type" set at something that eliminates the sponsored race. (Ie, set at "AW router" instead of "turf router").

Perhaps you forgot your horse has aged a year and he's no longer a 4yo?

Also, at risk of stating the obvious, classified allowance races are for stakes winners. Has your horse won a stakes?
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tanitha Starlet »

Regina Moore wrote:Also, at risk of stating the obvious, classified allowance races are for stakes winners. Has your horse won a stakes?
Thanks, Im learning a ton today... : )
Innocent Onlooker
Dana Williams
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Dana Williams »

gah I think that's why he's never run in a stakes XD oh well, I guess you guys just got a free race unless EM can switch it to an allowance for me?

ETA: I also didn't know classified allowances were for stakes winners i was thinking for like non-maidens or something
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

Dana Williams wrote: ETA: I also didn't know classified allowances were for stakes winners i was thinking for like non-maidens or something
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10970

just a little thing for everyone to see what the types of races are, and understand it.