Her Sad Day

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Adrienne Amsberry

Post by Adrienne Amsberry »

Her Sad Day (Devil's Playground x Tilta Lil,Tilta Whirl)

She is a SpW on the turf and so far has been bred to Alleged Event,Effortless Focus and Notable Dancer..The only one that was placed was the Notable Dancer offspring..I'm looking for a stallion off of these lines..Any suggestions?
Thanks
Adrienne
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Same deal here as with a message I've posted in another thread. Many people (myself included) would likely be a lot quicker to comment if you had specific stallions in mind as a sort of starting point. While stallions that your mare has been bred to in the past may not be standing anymore, some sort of an attempt at finding reasonable alternatives would be a good start.

Helpful starting point, though they won't make any sense until you look at Her Sad Day's whole pedigree:

Giant's Causeway x Golden Attraction = No Tears Here
Giant's Causeway x Golden Attraction = For A Good Cause
Storm Cat x Golden Attraction = Storm Trader

Cryptocleareance x Victorious Lil = Victory Gallop (real life Belmont Stakes, Whitney Handicap winner)

Holy Bull x Set Them Free (Stop The Music) = Giacomo (real life KY Derby winner)

Tilt A Whirl x Stormy Gulf (Thunder Gulch) = Bravo
Tilt A Whirl x Stormy Gulf (Thunder Gulch) = Riddle Me This
Tilt A Whirl x Surely Special (Gentlemen) = Sentimental Moment
Tilt A Whirl x Fleet Lady (Avenue Of Flags) = Off Kilter

What you have to do is start looking for stallions that mix some of these lines that have worked before.