My Yearling Sales

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mallory Claire

My Yearling Sales

Post by Mallory Claire »

I have a LOT of yearlings to sell this year, which is probably going to take a good effort on my part. I'm almost finished working them, and they are beginning to make their way onto the sales pages. Any horses with an unimpressive gallop will be priced in a way that should make it obvious. Most got "okay" gallops. I am reserving most of wing horses and others that I think have shots at becoming solid stakes horses and/or good breeding stock (fillies) for an auction at some point in the future, although if I do end up with an excess, some will be posted on the sales page as well.

Let me know if you see something in my barn you'd like to make a private offer on - with 291 yearlings, I am willing to at least entertain offers on most.

Thank you for looking!