Official Random Crap Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Re: Official Random Crap Thread

Post by Nick Shredder »

When your boss asks you if you can work on Saturday and you seriously consider telling him you can't because its Festivus....
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Nick Shredder wrote: 9 months ago When your boss asks you if you can work on Saturday and you seriously consider telling him you can't because its Festivus....
LOVE it and totally understand it. First you can't work because of the anticipation. . . then you can't work due to the depression !
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

LA Pepper wrote: 9 months ago
Nick Shredder wrote: 9 months ago When your boss asks you if you can work on Saturday and you seriously consider telling him you can't because its Festivus....
LOVE it and totally understand it. First you can't work because of the anticipation. . . then you can't work due to the depression !
...And if you actually tried to explain it they would think you're crazy-
I'm just here for the fun of it
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I'll be 60 in about a month and a half. From the time I was about 6 years old, lilacs have been my favorite flower...and it ranks far above all other flowers I love. : )

So, I of course, have lilac bushes near my home, and in this little Idaho valley they are all over the place. The sad part with lilacs are they bloom in the cool beginnings of spring and die once the temps get rather hot. Here they are usually here and gone in about a month - and we don't get to see anymore blooms until the next spring.

So, this past week, I've seen something I've never seen before...ever. Never even heard it could happen...
My lilacs BLOOMED Again! Ok...so it was only like 3 sprigs on top of one bush and two on another bush...but WOW! This one thing has brought me more joy than I've experienced in a long time. : )

I have no idea what made them do that, again, I've never heard of such a thing that lilacs could flower twice in a season. I think I spent about 30 minutes outside today smelling the flowers on that 2nd bush as they are about eye level and the others are at the top of the bush.

I feel like my lilac bushes just gave me an early 60th birthday gift. I'm still just stunned by the 2nd blooming.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I like coconut as a topping for some foods.
So, today, for the first time I thought I would buy some coconut water. (CO2 Coconut water 'the original)

uhm... I think it's an acquired taste. I drank it all (finally) but didn't care for the taste At All !!! I can understand drinking it if someone was on the little desert island with a few coconut trees and desperate for water...but just to drink it. bleck :P

Still be brave try something new every once in a while : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

You know what really grinds my gears…3.5yo+ racers who still haven’t peaked yet. Come on guys, get your s*** together! 🤣

YES I’M LOOKING AT THE 13 OF YOU IN MY BARNS.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt