SIM Photo Challenge?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Matt Woolfolk
Classic Contender

Re: SIM Photo Challenge?

Post by Matt Woolfolk »

The Spa group needed some SEC power to get them over the top. Sadly, I wasn't there to provide it.
Award winning journalist and record-setting trainer
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Now that I've gone back to relook at this photo, I can't figure out who is touching Alysse's shoulder. It looks like either Franky has a strange short arm or Doug has a freakish long arm or... it's confusing
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Jolene Danner wrote:Image

SIM ANGELS!!! OH YEAH!! In the paddock before Sahm Valentines race.

The Steward, Rachel Bromen, Claire Roiland, Leonard Beagle, Jolene Danner, Lauren Haggerty, Camille (Our french Amity Aid) and Rob Kilbourn!
So... is Leo wearing some weird ears, or is that just the most amazing coincidence ever?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

There is a bush cut like a horse in the middle of the paddock and it WAS an AMAZING coincidence - we didn't even know til we put the photos in my computer!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

Haha Leo's "ears" are great. Also, who is who in the Saratoga photo? Sadly, I do not know all the faces of my fellow SIMsters, though I did figure out Alysse and Julien.
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Alex Puderbaugh wrote:Haha Leo's "ears" are great. Also, who is who in the Saratoga photo? Sadly, I do not know all the faces of my fellow SIMsters, though I did figure out Alysse and Julien.
Edited because I can not read an comprehend. Don't mind me...
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

A.R. Roberts wrote:Image

So no fancy poses, no hip attitude, no sun.

We were lucky we had a camera (we almost didn't, we had to use a blackberry), lucky to have rain, mud and clouds all day, and its amazing that we actually got a photo.
Eric Nalbone, Franky Dam, Alysse Jacobs, Julien Leparoux, Doug Kidwell, AR Roberts
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Sorry to bust everyone's bubble, but I think Alysse wins more than 'toga or Canterbury. :lol: