Question About A Horse/race

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jackie
Sprinter

Post by Jackie »

I clicked on my horse Earl's Pleasure, and then clicked on races for this horse. I cam across a race at Futurity Park and entered him. At first everything was fine. I entered him and had no problem. Then after he was entered, I clicked on one of his competition, checked the horse out, and then clicked the back button where I was greeted with a message saying "Earl's Pleasure is Invalid for this race (did you do something sneaky?)". I don't belive that message was there initially right after I entered him. What does this mean? If he is invalid, what is it for? I can't seem to figure it out.

Earl: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=21727' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php ... D=21727</a>

Thanks,
Jackie
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

That just happens when you do something to a horse (like enter it) and then use the back button.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

If that message wasn't there, then by hitting the back button you would have entered your horse twice.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Jackie
Sprinter

Post by Jackie »

ahh, Okay. Thank You.