Breeder's Cup Photos

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I've got a LOT of photos up from the Breeder's Cup, Keeneland, Fasig-Tipton, and Lane's End. They are on the turfangels.com gallery found: <a href='http://www.turfangels.com/gallery' target='_blank'>here</a>

My apologies if some of them are a little dark... I am most certainly an amateur photographer. :lol:

YAY for Breeder's Cup!
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

CUTE shots of Henny Hughes and Thor's Echo! :) Seems like you enjoyed yourself.
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

yay thanks!

Oh yeah I did! It was an absolute blast... just wished it hadn't been *quite* so cold the whole time. During the morning workouts it was what, 21 degrees? The track would crunch everytime a horse took a step. :lol:

EDIT: OH and I got to get REALLY close to Henny Hughes! I stood at the barn edge right in front of his stall and he kept looking at me like, "what are you doing- got any food?" He was SO CUTE! And Em took a million pictures for me. I *would've* gotten to pet him but people representing his owners were there and watching us closely. I guess they are not used to admirers like me hanging around the barn. hehehe

Henny Hughes rocks! :D
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Henny's full of personality. I regret never having met him, but I know people who have and his a friendly guy. Kieran/Artie are really friendly and good about visitors.