My Stallion Prices

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Lange
Two Year Old

Post by Lisa Lange »

I have raised the price of Footstepsinthesand's stud fee to $50,000 and Star Studded's to $75,000. My other stallions will stay at the price they have been at for the foreseeable future. If you were planning on breeding to one of these stallions and they are now out of your budget and would still like to breed to them, let me know and we can work something out.
My reason for raising there prices was do to the large number of yearlings and foals they have. I love the fact the people are breeding to them, but I also believe in limiting to at least some extent the number of yearlings coming from one stallion as many others have done in the game as well.
Thanks, and again if this causes a huge problem for anyone, feel free to e-mail me.
Lisa
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I knew there was a reason that I bred to Star Studded early... LOL He's a nice stud, he's worth the 75k.