Would it be possible?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Would it be possible?

Post by Leonard Beagle »

I use my phone quite often throughout the day to access SIM. It's like crack, ya know?

Is it possible to have a "Remember Me" box to click when signing into the SIM? There is one for the forum, and it'd make my life that much easier if I didn't have to type my login and password every time I want to log in on my phone. Cause, my screen is tiny and I have fat fingers. :)

While I'm here, what about a place for Damsire on the auctions? Just saying, since I was already here.

Thanks!
Leo
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Re: Would it be possible?

Post by Paul Sellers »

2nd -- i Touch.
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Kim Plausible
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kim Plausible »

When you get around to helping out the iPhone users, could you also look at PMs? Messages sent from the iPhone always send to the first person on my buddy list, unless they are already on my buddy list. I've just been adding everyone I PM as a work around, which works out really because I seldom PM someone just once. It's just something I noticed, though, and thought I would mention!
Send me requests for Feature Race articles!
"Thinking for me rarely ends in fewer than 300 words."
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Kimberly Jean wrote:When you get around to helping out the iPhone users, could you also look at PMs? Messages sent from the iPhone always send to the first person on my buddy list, unless they are already on my buddy list. I've just been adding everyone I PM as a work around, which works out really because I seldom PM someone just once. It's just something I noticed, though, and thought I would mention!
This makes me CRAZY!!!!!!! But I never thought to tell anyone about it :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Done and done. See what you think.
You can choose to store your email address. It is available on this page only:

http://www.simhorseracing.com/login.php

You should be able to PM better now from iPhones.

Any issues?
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Admin wrote:Done and done. See what you think.
You can choose to store your email address. It is available on this page only:

http://www.simhorseracing.com/login.php

Any issues?
Thank you! I'll not know of any issues for 10 or 15 minutes or so....but thanks so much!
I'm sure it's perfect.......

Leo
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Yessssss it is beautiful! Thank you!
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Kim Plausible
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kim Plausible »

Thanks!! Much better!
Send me requests for Feature Race articles!
"Thinking for me rarely ends in fewer than 300 words."
Inca Stables
Eclipse Champion

Post by Inca Stables »

It is beautiful and I love it.

Also, I have a strange request that bugs me a little, but I think it would be a major improvement. Is there any way to list Horses entered in claimers on the Sales page. This would make it so much easier for me to claim horses when I feel like it.

I currently hate having to click each race to find if there are any worth while claimers. Hope this makes sense and I love all the work that you do.

Thanks for the continued improvements to the site.

Miryam Cornwall
Dan Gordon
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Dan Gordon »

While we are making our wish lists, is it possible to put the distance and surface that each horse ran in last on the Racing Barn page? I also can't figure out how to get into the "Info" column on that page so maybe it can be put there?
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

The info column is where the sales price goes, if the horse is for sale, or will say injured, if the horse is injured. Hope that helps!
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I just got my iPhone so I'm still trying to figure out how best to navigate the SIM using it. Whenever I click on the "view new posts" option, people's avatars show up on the left, which they don't when I click on the individual forums. This would be fine except that images in here appear all wonky. A smiley takes up an entire screen so a full sized avatar on each post means I have to scroll down several pages before I get to the message. Is there a setting I need to enable or something? I pretty much only read the forum using the view new posts option so this is a major handicap (and not the good kind like a Grade 1 or something)
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Actually now that I look closer it's not an avatar. It's a long line about 20 pixels across, sometimes gray and sometimes orange. But I only see it when I hit "view new posts"
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

i use opera mini on my blackberry, and it is way better than the default blackberry browser.....
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Ara Davies wrote:I just got my iPhone so I'm still trying to figure out how best to navigate the SIM using it. Whenever I click on the "view new posts" option, people's avatars show up on the left, which they don't when I click on the individual forums. This would be fine except that images in here appear all wonky. A smiley takes up an entire screen so a full sized avatar on each post means I have to scroll down several pages before I get to the message. Is there a setting I need to enable or something? I pretty much only read the forum using the view new posts option so this is a major handicap (and not the good kind like a Grade 1 or something)
Try it now Ara. I just got rid of those icons.