A Little Stallion Advertising

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I realize people are not breeding much this week due to the auction, but in an effort to postpone my homework as long as possible I just wanted to point out some astounding statistics in hopes you will keep my guys in mind.

My website gives statistics for all my stallions, but check these guys out:

GLITTERMAN has 31 starters and 17 of them are winners! That's approximately a 55 win percentage. 5 of those are stakes winners including the millionaire MAN OF FEW WORDS. He is a dirt sprinter but can sire a little longer. He stands for $75,000

PERFORMING MAGIC has 10 starters and 7 of them are winners! I realize his crop is not as large as Glitterman's and cannot be compared fairly- but he is one remarkable guy! He has one three-time stakes winner in PERFORMINGMIRACLES. He sires turf milers and crosses exceptionally well with Lokite Magic mares. He stands for only $25,000

Also worth mentioning are Elvstroem (7 starters, 4 winners, 1 stakes winner) and Dance in the Dark (12 starters, 5 winners).

Shirocco, Bago, and Sinndar babies will inevitably improve with a LOT more ground. Successful Appeal babies love to sprint but seem to have a 2nd place jinx on them (though he does have 4 winners and 1 stakes winner). Symboli Kris S babies have also shown sprint ability (though on the turf) especially in the form of the 2 y/o stakes winner REASSURE.

Stallions such as Xaar (5 starters, 1 winner), Monashee Mountain (5 starters, 1 winner), and Grey Swallow (just 2 starters) I expect to improve with a few more mares. Xaar is a turf miler, Monashee Mountain I expect is a turf router though I am not positive (Danzig can go dirt or turf and Monashee's female family is largely dirt), and Grey Swallow is turf distance. All of those but Xaar stand for just $1,000 in hopes of getting those additional mares.

I have no IDEA what Lion Heart sires. He does have some offspring doing decently on the turf right now...

And FIRST SAMURAI and HENNY HUGHES have no offspring of racing age... but they both ROCK in real life! Henny Hughes is speed, speed, speed and First Samurai is turf distance I do believe... though the fact that Em sent Desert Heat to him really confused me for quite some time. :lol:

Wow, that was a longer post than I meant it to be. Oh well. Yay stallions!

OH and DON'T FORGET PINCAY! He will be retiring at the end of the year! Yet another source of speed, speed, speed... and we will see if he can get 7 furlongs this week :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~