Worth Every Cent and Petition

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Katy Turner
Grade 2 Winner

Worth Every Cent and Petition

Post by Katy Turner »

I'm massively in love with my best two year old fillies, Worth Every Cent and Petition. I've just entered both in nice stakes races for Week 13.

Petition's in Europe, looking to regain her form after a puzzling and disappointing fourth place finish behind Love Buzz Week 10. The headliner in the Dashing Through the White Stakes? That's right, undefeated Love Buzz. Hopefully there's some revenge cooking. :)

Worth Every Cent is still currently undefeated (and a multiple stakes winner!) in Australia and is looking for a win the Grade 1 Winter Mile Cup. That is also going to be a great race, as Worth Every Cent will be facing off against undefeated Carmen Sandiego. I'm hoping she can keep the winning streak going here. :)

I'm pretty excited (and scared) for these races--these are probably my two favorite horses in the barn at the moment. Anyway, good luck to all entrants.
Katy Turner
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Worth Every Cent and Petition

Post by Katy Turner »

Worth Every Cent and Petition now have headshots!

WEC made an unsuccessful run at the Steward's Cup and is now getting a bit of a break, while Petition finished second to superstar Uhura in SC Filly Turf Dash and is also getting something of a break. Look for both week four in Europe--Worth Every Cent's either going in the French 1000 Guineas or the Premio Colosseo and Petition's looking at the Maid of Kent Stakes.

...and I can't get the images to work properly, but know that Worth Every Cent is amazingly adorable and looks a little like her Worth My Weight with Di's coloring and that Petition is very sweet looking.
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

they both look nice katy, went and looked at them

See you in the french 1000
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Katy Turner
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Katy Turner »

Worth Every Cent won her first race back. :) Nice time, nice field. Now on to Australia.
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

congrats Katy
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY