TV Shows

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

Teri, you rock. Stargate is my FAVORITE show. I totally got hooked on it this fall because my best friend at college loves it. Only thing is, I haven't watched it in a long while cause I gave it up for lent. Stupid stupid me. :)

Otherwise, I watch the Amazing Race cause my friend's cousin is in it, and Lost. Not a huge tv fan.
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Lost and the Unit are the only network shows that I watch regularly. Law and Order repeats on cable are a nice standby. My main focus is on the HBO dramas: Sopranos, Deadwood and Rome are all awesome. I also used to love Dead Like Me, but I missed this past season.

Daryl
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

StephWilder wrote: Susie - Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show! (Well, besides Friends...but we won't even go there.)
It's so beyond good!

Really, they both are. I only named my favs that are still being made, but Friends is TOTALLY on my all-time favs list. And Arrested Development (which is hopefully not dead). And Sports Night (which sadly is).
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Well, if we're going to talk about shows no longer on the air, I like Buck Rogers and The Muppets Show. :lol:
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

And i can't wait for the Bionic Woman to be relaesed on dvd...i remebmer loving that show as a kid.. that and My Friend Flicka(ther series) and Fury(the series)
oh and does anybody remember Run Joe Run,lol i ahvent thought of that in YEARS.lol
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Lauren - who is your friend's cousin?? I'll have to root for that team.
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

You totally shouldn't cause they're idiots. But it's Eric and Jeremy. :P We sit there half the time absolutly dumb founded about how awful they are.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Haha, they're funny. They like girls...alot. But that's okay. They're doing REALLY well!