Matchbox

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Adela Nowak
Classic Contender

Matchbox

Post by Adela Nowak »

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=79030

Matchbox just got me my very first Grade 1 win with a victory in the All Weather Mile Championships against a very, very competitive field. I did not think he'd hit the board, let alone win! Especially considering I forgot that the All Weather Mile Championships was week 15 instead of week 16, so he almost missed the race! He also really did beat the best all weather milers in the game, male or female, and for that I am incredibly impressed!

So far, he's furthest distance has been a mile, but I'm thinking about trying to stretch him about a bit next year since his sire ran very long routes. Hopefully that won't completely crash and burn, but next season will be an exciting one, regardless!
Wahoo Wa
Talia Ichinari
Hall of Fame

Re: Matchbox

Post by Talia Ichinari »

Adela Nowak wrote:http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=79030

Matchbox just got me my very first Grade 1 win with a victory in the All Weather Mile Championships against a very, very competitive field. I did not think he'd hit the board, let alone win! Especially considering I forgot that the All Weather Mile Championships was week 15 instead of week 16, so he almost missed the race! He also really did beat the best all weather milers in the game, male or female, and for that I am incredibly impressed!

So far, he's furthest distance has been a mile, but I'm thinking about trying to stretch him about a bit next year since his sire ran very long routes. Hopefully that won't completely crash and burn, but next season will be an exciting one, regardless!
Congrats Adela!!! And good luck next year, it was a really competitive field so you should definitely be proud.