Name Problem

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jake Yu
Grade 1 Winner

Name Problem

Post by Jake Yu »

Lokite Architect has a name but it says it doesn't. I won't be entering in races till Week 8 with him.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Re: Name Problem

Post by Jolene Danner »

This kind of thing is best handled by using the CONTACT link and e-mailing the Steward. The CONTACT link is at the bottom of Every page in the SIM. Thanks!
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

That's happened with a couple of the Steward-breds; I've had that happen myself. Not sure why the glitch exists, but it does. I usually e-mail the Steward and it gets fixed quickly.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I had this happen with the one Steward-bred I have, I just put her name in like I was just naming her for the first time, it took it fine and she is ready to go, no charge.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Yes - it is because I forget to use the name change feature and I just put in the name in the admin area. It is a very easy fix, just email me the horse's name.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG