Stallion retired

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Helena Martikainen
Sprinter

Stallion retired

Post by Helena Martikainen »

I have a small problem. I was thinking that I would create a horse and retire this 4 yo colt to be bred without racing at all, because I need new blood into my appy breeding fast that I wouldn't suffer next year for inbreeding.

Some how after retiring this colt I tried to put up the stud fee that I could breed my mares planned to him, but the system is informing that the horse needs to win a race to set up the stud fee.

I tried to surf trough all the information pages, but non of them is mentioning that a stallion needs to win a race. Or am I just blind?

Greetings
Helena
Available
Retro Metro - Multiple stakes winner paint at 400y, record setter
Curly Bill - Stakes winner Appaloosa at 400y
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Stallion retired

Post by The Steward »

Good catch. I went straight over to where I thought it stated it, but it's not there. It's been that way for the last.... 4? SIM years I believe.

Thank you for the catch, contact me if you want the horse un-retired.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Helena Martikainen
Sprinter

Re: Stallion retired

Post by Helena Martikainen »

Thank you for the soon reply. I sent you message to un-retire this colt. Shame... I had so good plan :), because there isn't that many appy stallions available :).

Helena
Available
Retro Metro - Multiple stakes winner paint at 400y, record setter
Curly Bill - Stakes winner Appaloosa at 400y