Dirt Pedigree

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

I was thinking about using Arts and Letters in a CAH's pedigree, i am hoping for a dirt horse, can anyone give me any suggestions for a classic distance pedigree including this horse, but any three horses will do

Also does Sea Bird have any real influence in the SIM

Its just im going over the greats, Sea Bird you can use but not Ribot (the reason why im asking about A&L)
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Arts and Letters is a horse I love to see in a dirt pedigree IRL, but I have to think he'd throw turf in the SIM, being a son of Ribot. 'Course, you could put him in as the 2nd dam's sire, and as long as the CAH's sire and damsire were dirt sires, you'd probably end up with a dirt horse (does that make sense? :P)
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Laura Smith wrote: Arts and Letters is a horse I love to see in a dirt pedigree IRL, but I have to think he'd throw turf in the SIM, being a son of Ribot. 'Course, you could put him in as the 2nd dam's sire, and as long as the CAH's sire and damsire were dirt sires, you'd probably end up with a dirt horse (does that make sense? :P)
I understand, lol, if i chuck in A.P. Indy and Easy Goer in the mix, would that turn out any good in your oppinion