Lava Man Snow Globes

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

I have to confess I really didn't care for Hollywood Park... but the draw of a silly Lava Man snow globe is enough to bring me back this Sat. And the fact Symphony Sid is running... funniest looking horse... but he rocks. Anyway.... anyone else going for the globes?

~Ian
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I *wanted* to go, but it's not worth the $30 in gas to see THAT card.

I'm going next Sat/Sun for the Futurity/Debutante. SUCH fun days. Although my favorite 2yo was declared out... so may have to reevaluate.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

How is Sypmphony Sid funny looking? He could end up paying for my education. :huh:
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

lmao... i didn't realize he was your family's. his frame is just a lot leaner then a lot of the other horses... im trying to find this one photo from oak tree... but i can't seem to find it.
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

lol its no big deal. I wish I was there to see him run but I'll be freezing back here in KY in sub-zero weather.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Ohhhh man, if anyone IS going, I'd pay for one of the snow globes! That's just too cute of an idea.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ian I'll give you game points if you snag me a snow globe!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

Lmao... I think I have about 10 snow globe requests... i'm not THAT good of a sweet talker guys. There is a chance I may not be able to make it... as I forgot about a wedding I was supposed to go to... opps.