Ouija Board

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

Ouija Board is lame and misses the Hong Kong Vase , so we have seen the last of this game mare on the racetrack.

I would like to say Thanks for the memories Ouija and look forward to seeing your babies running in a couple of years.
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Shame, a real shame, she has been sound all her life but in her last race she decides to do this, but what a lady she was 7 G1's she is up there with the likes of Balanchine and Miesque. My favourite race was seeing her ease past Electrocutionist to win the Prince of Wales and her electric Oaks win. Good luck with Kingmambo darling :)
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Awww, poor girl.

I got to see her in person for the first time this year. She is amazing. I'll miss watching her run. :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

Apparently it was a recurrence of the shin splints she suffered from about 18 months ago - she was off the course for most of that season.

Thanks for the memories OB - long may they remain.
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

What a wonderful mare, saw her at Lonestar, and I remember thinking wow!!!

Thanks to Lord Derby for bringing her back this year, truely a pleasure she was to watch, always gave it her best.

Make nice babies good girl :)