Race greatly bred horses for cheap...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Race greatly bred horses for cheap...

Post by Mike Eaton »

I think colleges admissions people can make or break peoples lives and have so much power. I was thinking I would love to be them but only thought about the pro's not cons of it. To learn about the con's and pro's of this I am going to do this lease kind of deal which will help all. I am going to try making this an annual event to show I can be a nice person. I want you as in anyone, new players, old players, bad trainers, great trainers interested to fill out an application. I will view your answers and then give you an answer of.... Here is your offer ( A horses name ) .... , Wait listed ( If the people do not want the horse I offer you will get the chance ) , or thanks for interest but no thanks. I will not be biased to certain people and will base everything on your application. What you will get to do with the horse is race it up till the age of 3-5 and then you will get the first baby then the horse returns to me. The horses offered to accepted people will come at a small cost from 10-50k like colleges have cost. There age will range from 0-2. Trust me these are good horses. I will post names of the horses here and when someone accepts the offer of that horse I will let you all know.

Applications should be messaged to me in the game. Numbers are limited and I will be on a rolling acceptance basis ( Right when I get my first application I will evealuate then and give and answer asap).

Application questions-

What is your name?

When was your start date?

What is your biggest accomplishment in the sim?

How many times a day would you say you log in?

What is your overall training record?

What is your goals for year 27?

What has been the best horse you have had, and do you believe you made it a good horse by your actions?

Who is your sim training idol and why?

What types of horses are your favorites to train and why do you like these types?

Do you have any real world racing or horse expierence?

What is one word your friends would use to describe you and why?

Who is your favorite new stallion and why?

What do you look for to improve your horses racing?

What do you look for when breeding a mare?

Do you prefer colts or fillies and why?

What was your earnings for year 26?

In a paragraph or two answer one of prompt type things.
-What makes you love the sim?
-Whats the best story that ever happened to you horse related?
-Why do you deserve a great horse?
-What is going through your head when you think about your horse coming down the wire giving it there all for you in a mjor event?

In filling this out you agree to the rules above.

thanks for your interest ... horses will be posted in the program. Fill this out ASAP trust me it will be worth it for you!
Last edited by Mike Eaton 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Race greatly bred horses for cheap...

Post by Mike Eaton »

Here is the list ( DO NOT REQUEST A HORSE )

Sly Girl's Kisses-50k
Doubt It Anna- 10k
Summer In Maine-40k
Wings over Earth-15k
Fight all thrills-10k
Trixy baby-10k
Fight The Surge-20k
Miss Dare Devil- 15k
Im The Rich girl-30k
I Am Don's star-40k
Flick Father Off-35k
A Reason To Laugh-40k
Hillary's Revenge-10k
Hooters Scotter-15k COLT
Valuable Angel-10k
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Post by Jennifer Francis »

JENNIFER FRANCIS

JULY 31 2009

SO FAR MY HORSE LADY LEAP ALOT I THINK SHE IS MY BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT

10 TIMES A DAY

27% I THINK

TO TRY AND GET MY HORSES IN STAKES RACES AND WEED OUT THE ONES WHO ARE HURTING ME

MY BEST HORSE I WOULD SAY SO FAR IS LADY LEAP ALOT I THINK SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO TRAIN TO BE HONEST WITH YOU

WELL TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I REALLY DONT HAVE AN IDOL AND I DONT THICK I COULD JUST PICK ONE BECAUSE IM STILL LEARNING

I WOULD SAY THOROUGHBREDS BECAUSE I CAN LOOK AT THERE TIMES AND PRETTY MUCH TELL NOW HOW FAST THEY ARE BUT IM STILL LEARNING THAT TOO

I HAVE REAL WORLD HORSE EXPERIENCE. I HAVE BEEN RIDING SINCE I WAS 4 BUT ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO GOT THROUGH OFF AND BROKE MY TAIL BONE AND PELVIS AND I HAVENT RODE SINCE. THIS GAME IS THE CLOSEST I HAVE BEEN TO HORSES IN TWO YEARS I MISS IT

AMBITIOUS

I DONT HAVE ANY I HAVENT REALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO LOOK AT ALOT OF STALLIONS

FOR ME TO TAKE MY TIME AND BREEDING AND THE RACING SO I DONT HAVE AS MANY INCIDENTS AS LAST YEAR

WELL WHEN I FIRST BRED NOTHING BUT NOW IM LOOK FOR TOP STAKES AND MONEY WINNERS WITH GOOD PROGENY THATS ACTUALLY MAKING MONEY

I LIKE THEM BOTH BUT IF I HAD TO DECIDE COLTS BECAUSE U CAN GELD THEM AND SOMETIMES IT HELPS BOOST THERE ABILITY

NO MORE THAN $6500

WHAT MAKES ME LOVE THE SIM? WELL I CAN TELL YOU ITS BECAUSE OF THE HORSES AND THE PEOPLE. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU ITS THE CLOSETS IVE BEEN TO A HORSE IN TWO YEARS. IT FEELS THE LONELINESS I HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO HORSES. I MISS BEING AROUND THEM AND KNOW THAT I AM A MOTHER IT HARD TO GET AWAY. THAT IS WHY I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME.
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Jen please message me this info thanks
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

I would like to say I have gave out about 5-6 acceptances already. Still have a few more apps to conclude. Keep them coming still multiple horses left to find homes for the racing season.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

There is some horses left but not to many. Hazel Annie's half by Awake as I am is not yet out. She is still avaliable! There is a couple follow ups though so if interested in the big horse get your apps in ASAP.. For other horses you ust get your apps in soon as well, they are going fast.

Thanks Mike
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

I have a few applicants waiting on a decision for Sly Girl and tonight will make my final decision on her. If you are interested in leasing her get me an application by tonight! Only a few others left as well so either way try getting them in. Thanks to everyone who applied I believe I answered everyone else not waiting on an answer for Sly girl's kisses.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)