WereWolf Game rules (Closed see other thread)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

WereWolf Game rules (Closed see other thread)

Post by Tanitha Starlet »

RULES

Werewolf is a forum based game. 20 players is a decent number to play with, but the game can be adjusted for more.
The players are randomly and secretively assigned roles, but for 27 players, basically 5 are werewolves, and the other 22 are villagers.
The 5 werewolves know who the 5 werewolves are. The 4 masons know who the 4 masons are, and the other roles are random and secret.

Werewolf can be played many ways with different rules, and methods, the key is to try and balance the werewolves and the villagers, so the game is fun and lasting, up to (2 weeks). After this first game, someone else is welcome to take over host in other future games.

The game is played real time, with the use of this forum post, Pm's and the chat.
It is up to the players to plan, team up and work out through all the lies and deceit, who the werewolves are, before the werewolves eat all the villagers.

The game is played in two modes.
Day mode. And night mode.

During the Day mode. (8am -> Midnight game time.)
This thread is open for posting, and there is also PM's and the chat where players can discuss, plan, deduce and bullsh,t.
Sometime during the day phase, all players must vote in here, who they suspect the werewolf is.
Votes can be changed during the day, up until nightfall. All parties tied for votes will be hung.
Werewolves need to plan via pm's, who they will vote to eat that night.
At the end of the day the werewolf suspect is hung...

The night mode. (midnight -> 8am game time.)
This forum thread is locked (no posting allowed)
Werewolves PM in to me, who they plan on eating during the night, anyone with a majority vote is eaten and killed by the pack.
Villagers assigned special roles also pm me in the details of how they wish to do their job.
Villager roles are performed and the results pmed.
At dawn, Someone is eaten by the werewolves.

<Repeat until all the werewolves or villagers are dead>

Roles. (Based on 27 players). (Roles vary each game to balance the sides, depending on the number of players)

4 masons
They have no special powers or roles, however the 3 mason's know who the 3 masons are.
No action required, Its just good to have someone you can trust to plan with.

1 Vigilante
Able to kill anyone, once during the game, at night.
If you think you know who a werewolf is, you can take action yourself.
Or, if someone is keen to get you hung, you can take revenge there too.
If you wish to kill someone today, Pm me the details during night mode.

1 Sheriff
A respected member of the town who people listen to. Their votes count as 2.
Be careful, If the werewolves can determine you carry 2 votes, you surely will be eaten quickly.
No action required, I'll just count your votes as 2.

2 Town drunk
That no-one listens to, their vote doesn't count at all.
No action required, you still need to vote for who to hang daily, just your vote gets counted as 0.

1 Medium
Is able to ask a dead person a question each night.
Pm me with who you would like to talk with, and what you would like to ask.
The reply will be Pmed back to you. IF there is a reply from the deceased, during the night mode.

1 Undertaker.
Buries the dead bodies, and is able to distinguish if they were a werewolf or not.

1 Govenor
Can overrule the days votes, and prevent the hanging that day, once.
If it looks like you wont like the outcome of the daily voting, pm me during the day and the hanging will not take place.

1 Witch
During the day phase, can use a revival potion once to save the werewolf victim from last night.
Or During the night phase, can use a revival potion once to save the player who was hung today.
The victim will then be back into the game knowing who the witch is.
If you are eaten or hung, and killed, you cant administer the potion to yourself.

1 Seer
Able to see whether a selected player is a werewolf or villager, daily.
Pm me during the night mode a player you wish to look into, to 'see' if a player is a werewolf or player.

1 Tracker
Able to see the target of a players night actions, but not what they were doing, or whether they are a werewolf or not.
Pm me during the day, who you would like to track that night. It will only detect targets that the player pms me, IE it wont pickup the undertaker and auto jobs.

1 Healer
Able to protect a player from werewolves by giving them wolvesbane. Can be issued daily, but not to the same person two nights in a row.
Pm me during the day, who you would like to protect that night.

2 Lovers
2 youngsters inseparable in love.. They start with the comfort of knowing they have a partner though this ordeal..
However when one dies, the other does too.

5 Peasants
With no additional role.
Just voting power on the hangings.

4 werewolves
PM me during night mode, who you wish to eat. the player with the majority votes from the werewolves will be eaten by the pack.
Advised who the 4 werewolves are, but not who the master wolf is.
The werewolves obviously pretend to be villagers and also vote on who gets hung.

1 Master Werewolf
A normal werewolf, but who is also able to turn a villager into a werewolf, once.
Advised who the 4 werewolves are.
During night mode, You can either pm me who you plan on eating or "once" who you wish to convert..
Whoever has the majority votes (if anyone) from the other werewolves will still be eaten.
If someone is converted, the other werewolves will be informed as to who is the new wolf.

Additional Rules.
1. During night mode, I'll post that its night into the forums. Posting to this forum during night time is not allowed. You will receive one warning and then next time you will die of the plague.
2. Daily voting in the forums of who is to be hung, is required by all players, if you don't vote you will receive a warning, and then next time you will die of the plague.
3. While daily voting on who is to be hung is a must, it is not a requirement for people to do their jobs daily.
4. Dead players are not allowed to discuss the game at all anywhere after they are killed, except if they are asked a question by a medium, through me.. There is no way this can be enforced, but please play the game as it was intended, and if your dead, your out of the game completely.
5. Players that are hung are allowed one last speech before being hung, which they can post into the forums the next day for all to read.
6. Werewolves, sort out who you are going to eat during day mode, If the votes for who you are going to eat are tied, you will not feed that night.
7. Villagers, make sure you have a overwhelming vote. If the vote on who to hang is a draw, all parties tied for votes will be hung.
8. This is a forum game, All pms from me, and to me regarding the game, should be in the forums. So please log into the forum to check for messages a couple of times a day.
9. You can edit your current "voting" post for the purpose of changing who you are voting to lynch. However you are not allowed to edit old posts. Old posts are used as a record to help workout who is who.
10. Don't get p1ssy at other players, you probably will get lied to and back stabbed, thus is the nature of the game, survival of the fittest.
11. If a villager is converted to a wolf, they keep their number of votes, (2 for sheriffs, 0 for drunks, ability to cancel the voting for govenor) but they do not keep any other old jobs.
12. If a villager who has a night job is killed at night, they will still get their night job done before being killed.

Regards
Tan..

Please sign up for the game below.
If you have any suggestions you are welcome to post them, as long as you don't get offended if i decide not to use your suggestion.
After all, if you would like to play the game slightly different, you can always host the next game with the slightly different rules.

Players:
01. Clinton Jacinto
02. Kyasuriin Matsumoto
03. Skippy Bowen
04. Louise Bayou
05. Leonard Beagle
06. lee cara
07. Talia Ichinari
08. Madelene Gilbert
09. Cleo Patra
10. Carter Taylor
11. Jennifer Francis
12. Brian Turner.
13. Larry Burndorf
14. Chani Ruzzo
15. Brandon Mcclellan
16. Shiadra Cattari
17. Mike Eaton
18. Ashley Gibson
19. Mellisa Rae
20. Will Not
21. Anna Leroux
22. Amy Schmidt
23. Bryan Doolittle
24. Happy Trails
25. Ronnie Dee
26. Skyla Tate
27. Scott Eiland

Since the game has enough players to start now. The signups are now closed
The rules have had some final tweaks to balance the sides, for the extra players, people have been pmed their jobs now.
The game will open 8am Saturday 8th may game time, for DAYTIME, and the voting on who to lynch will begin.

GAME 1 OPEN HERE

Thanks for playing, I hope you all have fun.
Tan..
Last edited by Tanitha Starlet 14 years ago, edited 77 times in total.
Innocent Onlooker
Clinton Jacinto
Eclipse Champion

Re: WereWolf Forum Game

Post by Clinton Jacinto »

Sign me up. Sounds interesting and fun. I want to be the dog who sniffs around a lot :) JK

This will be a fun one.
Turf Sprinter Studs
Starlight Night $5,000
Rushing Nights $15,000
Best I Bust $1,000
Turf Miler Stud
Dollar and Cents $1,000
Appaloosa Studs
Balico $15,000
Texas Ranger $5,000
Taste the Rainbow $2,500
Dangerous Montives $2,000
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

Hahahaha, I'll play.
Gateway Farms
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

a chance to eat fellow sim players i am in!!!
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Yes! Something to do!!! Thanks Tan, I am in.
Lee Cara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Lee Cara »

enrol me tan i,ll check it out
Talia Ichinari
Hall of Fame

Post by Talia Ichinari »

I'm in sounds like fun. :)
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

oooooooooh! I play this with my friends all the time. I'm in! :D
Carter Taylor
Derby Contender

Post by Carter Taylor »

This sounds pretty cool. I'll have a go at it, please and thank you.
I have Absolutely No Idea ;)
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Rules and roles have been tweaked in order to make both sides more balanced.

Got 15 players now, I'll start the game when it hits 20 players (Its ok if more than 20 sign up), or in a couple of days if we don't get to 20 players.
Last edited by Tanitha Starlet 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Innocent Onlooker
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

as said in chat. I'm in!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Shiadra Cattari
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Shiadra Cattari »

Sign me up sounds interesting
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Wow nice thanks, 16 already..
Which is great, because more players = more strategy and less luck, and is a much better game.
Innocent Onlooker
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

im in
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)