Atlas and Jet-Ski: $5,000 restricted books

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

For the coming breeding season, Horse of the Year ATLAS (Conduit - Banner, by Loki Flame) and Triple Crown winner JET-SKI (Canoe - Kayak, by Sports Jersey) will be standing for $5,000 on restricted books.

Rules of the restricted books:
1) First mare from any owner is not restricted.
2) Additional mares must be approved by me. Note that to get approval on these additional mares, ALL mares (including the first one) must be exceptional, either stakes winners, dams of stakes winners, or have outstanding pedigrees.
3) If you choose to breed a mediocre mare to either of them, you will not get approval for a second mare. If multiple mares are bred ALL mares must be exceptional.

I do this to give everyone playing an opportunity at an Atlas or a Jet-Ski foal. I don't wish to price them out of the range of new or inexperienced players. I also don't wish them to have 200-mare books.

Atlas's sire (and Jet-Ski's uncle) Conduit was on a similar restricted book and it was very successful.