Create a Jockey

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bryan Price
Miler

Create a Jockey

Post by Bryan Price »

Can you delete all Jockeys that have not been used for a few months? It appears to be so full, that I can't even go to look at the jockeys without my computer locking up.

Thanks,
Bryan
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Create a Jockey

Post by The Steward »

If we were to delete jockeys that have ever been used, then the horses they rode will be listed as having run without a rider.

But we can look into trying to make that page better - we've tried before, by deleting created jockeys who were never used, but we can make another go at it!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Bryan Price
Miler

Post by Bryan Price »

Thanks for your response, I hope you are able to find a solution, I wanted to try to find a better jockey, but I cant enter the page without locking up. (Maybe the jockeys just don't like me :( .
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

bryan what web browser do you use, with firefox I have no problems with the jockey page, just have problems with ie and the jockey page
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tanitha Starlet »

You could try a good browser like Firefox, (as steph suggested)
Download and install sun java.

And in Firefox you can click Tools, Options, Content. And switch off auto load images.
The page will load quicker with no images having to load.

Regards.
Innocent Onlooker
Bryan Price
Miler

Post by Bryan Price »

Sorry about not responding to your replies, I got involved in doing other stuff, and completely forgot about my post here. I will check into the firefox option. Thanks for the replies,

Bryan