For Admin and others....

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

For Admin and others....

Post by Leonard Beagle »

I thought I'd post this here in case someone else is having the same trouble I am.....
I welcome thoughts from Admin or other players.......thanks.

I have a Blackberry Storm, and have recently had to replace it. Got a new one.....
The old one worked great for the SIM site. No problems.....however when I got my new one, I can't access all the 'parts' of the SIM.
When I login, I get the upper bar (My Office, Community, Racing, etc) and the lower bar (Copyright, Legal, Rules, etc) and NOTHING in between. In other words, I can't access my horse stuff from my phone like I used too. Makes me sad.....

Any thoughts?
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: For Admin and others....

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

that's my current problem with my blackberry pearl.. no drop down menus
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

The site depends on Javascript. Please check to see if that is an option on your phone and make sure it is turned on. Other than that, I am baffled.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Admin wrote:The site depends on Javascript. Please check to see if that is an option on your phone and make sure it is turned on. Other than that, I am baffled.
I will do that! I have to call Verizon technical support, cause I am stupid like that..... :(

Thanks Admin....I'll let you know what I find out.

Leo
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

OK Admin, I've just spent an hour with the Blackberry 'expert' at Verizon. We tried different Blackberry Storm's......and none of them worked. He also said my Javascript was installed and working properly.

Then, we tried on the new Druid Incredible....worked fine there.

So, it's an issue between this site and Blackberry.
What changed about 2 weeks ago?

Phooey!!
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I have this same problem with my upgraded Blackberry Curve! My old blackberry had just the links all down the pages. The new one tries to look like the home page but has the top bar and then nothing below it.

Java script is enabled on the phone. Did anyone ever figure this one out?
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Marzy Dotes wrote:I have this same problem with my upgraded Blackberry Curve! My old blackberry had just the links all down the pages. The new one tries to look like the home page but has the top bar and then nothing below it.

Java script is enabled on the phone. Did anyone ever figure this one out?
Marzy, my father has the same exact phone as I do...and his works. So, it HAS to be some setting in our phones.

Sorry, I have no ideas.
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I wonder if it's the browser setting. My new phone has three different kinds.

On Monday, I looked up the horses I could remember individually and then scrolled over to see if they had earned any money. If they did, I looked them up. If not, I just waited until I was on a computer. So I could focus on the good news and delay the not so good.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke