2 horses that won't ship?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

2 horses that won't ship?

Post by Hope Bentley »

my two horses....Excellent Dream and Found My Way were recently scratched due to not getting a race to split.

then I was unable to ship to farms? so I entered in new races for week 6 Monday. Excellent dream is safe due to being at the right track.. But Found My Way is at Florance Park....and needs to go to Price Is Right Park. and I thought he would ship? but has not and is not. but when i go to entries to click ship....it says hes already shipped?

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Re: 2 horses that won't ship?

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I had a similar problem on my Blackberry curve. No scratches but not knowing whether the horse shipped even when Java script was enabled and sometimes it said it did and other times not. And then sometimes it really did/or not.

I haven't had it on my computer though. And I can do most everything else on the phone. Except load the sales page b/c of the default being "all" and that's a lot of information. But otherwise pretty convenient to use.

But I don't know if the "ship" thing is common or not.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Re: 2 horses that won't ship?

Post by Eric Nalbone »

This is also a bug you may want to flag to the Steward via the contact link at the bottom of almost all the SIM pages, just to make sure it gets seen. It's not a good thing if your horses won't ship so the sooner this one gets resolved the better off you'll be!