Werewolf Game 2, END GAME

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Werewolf Game 2, END GAME

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Forum Link

VILLAGERS HAVE WON!!! But just barely...

The final three were:
Alexis Heath
Mike Nash
Alice Bridges

Alexis was the last wolf, and was hanged tonight.

Here's the list of our cast and roles:
Alek (Chris Everett), Lawyer/Mason
Alexis Heath (Skyla Tate), Werewolf/Mason
Alice Bridges (Louise Bayou), Peasant
Baylee Congdon (Ashley Gibson), Peasant (Naive)
Billy the Kid (Neil Thorne), Peasant/Lover
Buster Bloodvessel (Norman Architecture), Peasant/Cobbler
Claudia St. James (Chani Ruzzo), Peasant/Cobbler
Crazy Annie (Mike Eaton), Peasant (Naive)
Dakota Parish (Anna Leroux), Healer
Dance Smartly (Steph Lonhro), Peasant
Farmer Joe (Tanitha Starlet), Undertaker/Town Drunk
Firefly (Leonard Beagle), Peasant/Vigilante
Galen (Greentree Racing), Peasant/Town Dunce
Jennifer Francis (as herself), Peasant
Jonas Sundstrom (Jon Smythe), Psychic
Kano James (Kira Ravenwood), Peasant
Karl von Heuschrecke (Nan Lanson), Peasant/Town Drunk
Leah (Rose Hepburn), Seer/Lover
Lemon Tremel (Amy Schmidt), Priest
Lincoln Hawk (John Slotman), Peasant (Paranoid)
Lucius Hunt (Laura Ferguson), Peasant (Paranoid)
Mike Nash (Scott Eiland), Peasant/Mason
Naomi Rose (Mary Whalen), Peasant
Peggy Sue (Happy Trails), Werewolf/Alpha Wolf
Penny Packer (Brian Turner), Werewolf
Rachel (Shiadra Cattari), Peasant
Riley Jackson (Dana Williams), Peasant/Town Drunk
Rossalyn (Cleo Patra), Herbalist/Converted Werewolf
Sith Slayer (My Brother), Werewolf

Thank you to all who played the game! You made it very VERY entertaining and I enjoyed MODing! :D
Last edited by Madelene Gilbert 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: Werewolf Game 2, Day 1

What a game! Here's a quick synopsis:

The wolves, at the suggestion of Alexis, voted to kill either Billy the Kid or Leah. So the lovers were doomed from the spot. However, I kept my eye on Alexis as I thought it was VERY suspicious that she should pick both lovers by name on the very first night.

The whole Sheriff debate was seriously amusing. Dakota finally got voted into the position, but with constant accusation from Farmer Joe she was certainly in the hot seat. Particularly when the wolves decided to let the Sheriff live for a few rounds.

It was rather unfortunate that Sith Slayer made that post on Day 2. As soon as I read it I knew "Hang Bait". Sure enough, the villagers caught their first wolf. They kept the streak going when Penny Packer made his/her major slip in the forum and claimed Mason. They were hung shortly thereafter.

The discussion (read accusations) continued between Dakota and Farmer Joe. I think the turning point was when Rossalyn died, and Dakota used her power to revive her. The villagers were still uncertain that there was a transformed wolf, but in my opinion Dakota had used up her usefulness for the village and was too much a liability. When she missed the noose she was found dead the next morning.

Discussion ensued as to who the new Sheriff would be. Farmer Joe was immediately put forward as a likely candidate. But several of the villagers, wary that she knew too much information and was a potentially transformed wolf, balked at the idea of giving him (her) too much power. Mike Nash then offered to run for the position, knowing he would probably be dead in the morning. The villagers were won over, and he was elected.

After that, the villagers had no luck in discovering the identity of the wolves. Penny played an amazing game against Farmer Joe, who accused just about everyone except herself and Alexis. The wolves let Farmer Joe sway the collective villager population to hang their own for a few nights until Rossalyn posted in the forum. She outed herself as the transformed wolf, citing she had invested too much time in being a villager and she didn't want to turn against them. She asked to be hanged and got it. Farmer Joe was killed the next morning.

The forum discussion got very quiet after that. People were paranoid and started picking off the easy targets: those that were too quiet, left the forum or generally gave up all together. Plague and rabid beagles aside, eventually only 3 Villagers were left.

The light clicked when Mike Nash, who had confided in Alexis all along as a Mason, realized that Masons could in fact be Werewolfs. Coupled with some odd remarks, he came to the conclusion that Alexis was in fact the last wolf. All he had to do was convince Alice to vote for Alexis (seeing as her vote for Mike would be a tie if she voted against him). And so, with her vote, Alexis faced the gallows.

And the villagers won!
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: Werewolf Game 2, END GAME

The game is over! The villagers have won!

Check the above posts for the roles and a synopsis of the game.

I hope you guys all enjoyed it! I've received a bunch of positive feedback, so hopefully we can do another game sometime later. Break maybe?
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tanitha Starlet »

Thank-you very much Madelene for putting that on for us.
Innocent Onlooker
Mary Whalen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mary Whalen »

That werewolf mason still blows my mind. It is a miracle the wolves didn't win. If only Alexis ate Mike the villagers might have lost.

It was a fun game, lots of twists and turns. And got to know a few of you better too. I'll play again if we have a town medium and I get the role and can call myself Allison Dubois or Melinda Gordon. Plus I would get to say I see dead people.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Well cr ap, if I would have voted for Nash would they both of hung?? Then I would have won out right? Dang it! lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Louise Bayou wrote:Well cr ap, if I would have voted for Nash would they both of hung?? Then I would have won out right? Dang it! lol
lol nice plan bay, just a day late : )
Innocent Onlooker
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I was surprised they were the only two votes for that reason. I didn't trust the masons, but I was on the wrong track - but probably because of how Alexis was influencing Mike (sorry, Scott). Hopefully, the next time we won't have so many people implode midway through - it made it much harder to gather info, especially if you were like me, and interacting mainly through the message board.

Thanks for running it Madelene! It was fun! If it waits until break, I'd be up for playing it again.

Laura
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Unfortunally, with the arguements between Joe and Dakota, it wasn't what I expected sadly. Drama ridden.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Chris Everett wrote:Unfortunally, with the arguements between Joe and Dakota, it wasn't what I expected sadly. Drama ridden.
Oh but it was! I got to sit back and watch Joe accuse completely innocent people, then the rest of the folks follow her lead, then the wolves let Joe do it because he's killing off innocents faster than they are. It really was quite fun!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I thought this game was a lot of fun, I had a blast as Peggy Sue going back and forth with Farmer Joe (Tanitha). I also have to say that Skyla (Alexis) was the very best to work with - and I'm thrilled she was able to get down to only two villagers left before getting caught. The wolves almost won!!! :)

I also want to take this time to say that I never ever thought that Rossalyn (Cleo) was really a poor sport - though I chatted it up a lot on the forum. I'm sure I would have done the same thing she did in the same situation. (Of course, I had no idea who Rossalyn was - I went out of my way to not know which Simster was who.)

Thanks Maddy, it was a lot of fun!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Louise Bayou wrote:Well cr ap, if I would have voted for Nash would they both of hung?? Then I would have won out right? Dang it! lol

I wondered about this too, if you had voted for Mike it would have been a tie - Mike as sheriff had two votes. You and Alexis each had one vote. If it were a tie, Mike's two votes for Alexis and you and Alexis voting for Mike - who would have been the hangman????
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Chris Everett wrote:Unfortunally, with the arguements between Joe and Dakota, it wasn't what I expected sadly. Drama ridden.
I honestly don't think there was many arguments between Dakota and Farmer Joe, And i certainly wouldn't call it drama ridden, far from it.
Just Dakota was always suspect.

Dakota requested sheriff early.
Dakota assigned who was to be the lovers, who both got eaten day 1.
There was a mix-up in the assigning of lovers, Dakota said she didn't know who she assigned, then said she did, then said she didn't.
Dakota was a target for being eaten or converted, since she outed she was a healer day 1, but wasn't eaten.
There was claims of someone else being a healer, leading to doubt that Dakota was a healer.

So even when Dakota bought Ross back, I had to check with the host, "Can wolves be healers" It wasn't until Maddy replied with "No"
That I became certain that Dakota was 100% human.

Even when I had a wolf cornered in chat, Admitting they were a wolf, they even accused Dakota of being a wolf on their way to the gallows.

And when Dakota was not a risk of being hanged, they were eaten, similarly with me.

Dakota IMO played a fun game, in good spirits, and helped make the game better, and I look forward to playing against/with her again, under better circumstances next time.
Innocent Onlooker
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Happy Trails wrote:I thought this game was a lot of fun, I had a blast as Peggy Sue going back and forth with Farmer Joe (Tanitha).
Peggy Sue was a * to Farmer Joe, but never enough to be certain you were a wolf.
Thanks for the game Happy, you played well.
Innocent Onlooker
Skyla Tate
Classic Contender

Post by Skyla Tate »

You know I deserve second place. Have you ever seen a town consisting of two people?