Opening Day, Santa Anita!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Always a fun SIM gathering.... who's in?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

Ill be there
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

count me in
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Meh...I've never been to CA... <_<
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I'll probably be there :)
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

NikkiSherman wrote: Meh...I've never been to CA... <_<
It's super cool! I HIGHLY recommend it! Especially to see the likes of Em and Dave and whatnot!

If only plane tickets were cheaper....
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

That was a nice day at the track, it was nice to see Ali, Rose, Ian and Daryl (and Daryl's significant other Christina) - of course I was there with Emily (The Steward). There were some nice races and Giacomo's little brother Tiago did pretty well (although he tried to buck Victor E. off several times before the race).

Nice day! And a free calendar too! B)
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

I don't have any funny pics of ali or anyone else this time, so this will have to do...

Thanks for watching my calendar Dave!
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Nice shot Ian! :)

It was really nice seeing all of you, and meeting some of you for the first time. I love being able to hang out with people who are as crazy about horse racing as I am! :lol:
I'll be back at Santa Anita on Saturday; Balance is returning to the track and that demands my presence ;). If any of you are going as well feel free to at least come up and say hi.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown