A suggestion for Em...

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Teri Lawrence
Eclipse Champion

A suggestion for Em...

Post by Teri Lawrence »

Okay. This *was* triggered by me being an idiot and forgetting to ship AGAIN.

But I wonder if Em couldn't make a little bit more money by offering some of the SIMperior options on an a la carte basis. Like, say, auto ship or the stud book (keeping the Edge for people who buy the full package). At prices that would make buying stuff a la carte cost more, but be cheaper for people who ONLY want certain specific perks.

Just a thought. I've seen it work well for other game admin.

(Now to talk my husband into buying me SIMperior for my birthday or something, because I clearly can't function without effing autoship).
Chinese Wizard - dirt router
Docile - turf sprinter and steeplechaser
Ile de Paris - top turf router
Le Chateau Magique - dirt router
Le Dauphin Noir - turf router and European HOTY
Mid Air Collision - dirt miler
Paris Cubed - turf miler and router
Stephen Cleveland
Sprinter

Re: A suggestion for Em...

Post by Stephen Cleveland »

Racing Barn,

Did something change or was something updated? In my Racing Barn I used to be able to see the week and day the last time trained and the last race the horse was raced in.
That provided a quick snapshot so I could manage the horses training and races to enter.

Now I have to click on each horse to see the last time trained and last race entered. This would prove to be a lot more time intensive.

I liked the old way the racing barn was setup. Or am I missing something and just need to click something to change the settings. My sister was looking at her barns this weekend on my computer and I don't know if she changed the way the barns are viewed or not.

Any help or explanation would be helpful.

Steve
Tanitha Starlet
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tanitha Starlet »

Did you have simperior that ran out? im not sure if that is a simperior feature or not, Ive always had simperior since i started.
Innocent Onlooker
Stephen Cleveland
Sprinter

Post by Stephen Cleveland »

Tanitha,

U are so SMART!!! Yes I did have Simperior and yes it did run out. Just renewed and now I am back on track as that is a Feature of Simperior status.

Thanks so much for the Help!!!!!!