Queen's Plate

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art Vandelay
Derby Contender

Re: Queen's Plate

Post by Art Vandelay »

I will be there working. Would you guys be interested in meeting somewhere after the races so we can all catch up and get to know each other? If we get many positive responses to this idea we can come up with a meeting point and time. I know it makes for a long day but I would like to meet all of you in person.

Art
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Sounds good to me-I'm in.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Yup Harrison from the gate. He does teeth for us, hense why I know him.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Less than a week!!!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

pat isa a good friend of mine bri if you want to throw him off next time he is there tell him skippy says he wants to go for just 1 drink!!!

he may laugh so hard your teeth might get done for free!
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

and art pretty sure the back side is the meeting place!!! lol and them arizona's
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Just wanted to say, It was amazing meeting everyone! I got to meet Joey Wonderful by chance, Brianna Mckenzie was an awesome date, and Turner is really creepy in real life (hehehehehehe)
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

Chani Ruzzo wrote:Just wanted to say, It was amazing meeting everyone! I got to meet Joey Wonderful by chance, Brianna Mckenzie was an awesome date, and Turner is really creepy in real life (hehehehehehe)
Well, we know you and Bri can tolerate each other for th car ride here.. play nice with Turner... and now you people come to my turf! Tomorrow works great! Next year... your turf.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
Justin Turner
Turf Router

Post by Justin Turner »

hey!!!! i am not creepy i think chani was just awe struck at my handsomeness lol.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Brian Turner wrote:hey!!!! i am not creepy i think chani was just awe struck at my handsomeness lol.
From what I hear, she may have been a little delirious yesterday. I heard a different excuse though! ;)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I dreamt about all you Canadian types last night, going to go post it in the dreams thread now.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

A monster crowd starts to gather

to see the Queen!

for a Moment of Majesty

Then someone let us loose in the backstretch
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Not a very good picture day sadly, but I did get a few that don't suck.