Mixer Suggestion...

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Re: Mixer Suggestion...

Post by LaDonna King »

i don't have any appaloosas anymore........so i went and bought a mare and bred her to see the color options...........it does appear as though white is no longer a choice for appaloosas.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Turns out that's not a real option
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

The Steward wrote:Turns out that's not a real option
:wink: It did seem like an odd option. BTW, for these new options to see markings, will it tell us details on the Appaloosas and Paints? Such as Blanket, Leopard, Overo, Tobiano, etc etc?
Gateway Farms
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Kyasuriin Matsumoto wrote:
The Steward wrote:Turns out that's not a real option
:wink: It did seem like an odd option. BTW, for these new options to see markings, will it tell us details on the Appaloosas and Paints? Such as Blanket, Leopard, Overo, Tobiano, etc etc?
For Appys it has blanket or leopard, for Paints it has the face markings
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

white IS an option for appaloosas.....Base Color of Foal:
Bay Dun
Dark Bay or Brown White
Black Gray
Chestnut or Sorrel Palomino
Red Roan Grulla
Blue Roan Buckskin
Bay Roan Cremello or Perlino
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

LaDonna King wrote:white IS an option for appaloosas.....Base Color of Foal:
Bay Dun
Dark Bay or Brown White
Black Gray
Chestnut or Sorrel Palomino
Red Roan Grulla
Blue Roan Buckskin
Bay Roan Cremello or Perlino
Take it up with Mel, she's the one who double checked the registry for me!
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

hahahahahaa.....i'll have to kick her....

but here's the link for anyone who's interested in what the registration application look like and what all is on it(including colors)...

http://www.appaloosa.com/pdfs/regapp.pdf
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Unfortunately it doesn't work for the SIM anyway. Appys have the markings "blanket" or "leopard" in the SIM - so that we and the artist know - and white made it all confused because whites are always no marking. So we were going to ditch it anyway.
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

oh ok. if you ever decide to add white again, there are white leopard appys...they're all white with spots all over them. i really don't care one way or the other what you do(i don't have any appys except the one i bred to see if white was available), i really just wanted to show off this link and let everyone "awwww" over it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3agBn9qVAI
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

LaDonna King wrote:oh ok. if you ever decide to add white again, there are white leopard appys...they're all white with spots all over them. i really don't care one way or the other what you do(i don't have any appys except the one i bred to see if white was available), i really just wanted to show off this link and let everyone "awwww" over it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3agBn9qVAI
OMG, how cute. I've always wanted a mule....
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

i like mules. they're neat animals. but that little leopard appy mule is awesome! he's soooo cute! i just want to squeeze him and kiss him and cuddle with him.....lol
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I just wonder how stubborn the little bugger will be, I know my App mare was the epitome of mule headed if she didn't want to do something. He'd better be darn cute if he's getting the stubborn gene from both parents.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

hahaahhaa.....mules are awesome. a lot of people have troubles with them because they're not like horses. you can not cowboy a mule and try to force it to do what you want. mules are SMART and you have to know how to work with them or the mule will win. a well trained mule is worth it's weight in gold.

that mule colt will have a huge price tag on it if it's for sale. and he'll bring it.