Renowned Author

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Renowned Author

Post by Melissa Mae »

I think it is time to make this colt his own thread. I tried to win this colt as a yearling in the TBS auction but lost out. When I saw him in a claimer for 45k on week 12 of last year, I knew I had to put in a claim.

Author was a decent dirt sprinter but he definitely prefers aw. He won his first race on aw for me in the G3 Baby Dash then came back to finish 5th in his first start as a 3yo behind Spectral Image. I think the 2 week turn around was what did him in because he's ran great ever since. He was the first one to beat SI, beating him by a head in the G3 Hedge Stakes. He then went to CA and finished 2nd against older horses in the Parole Stakes. He raced again on friday in the Zelda Stakes and this time beat SI by half a length.

Author's next start is the G1 AW Sprint and then he'll get a longish break before running again next year. He's definitely a cool horse.