Interesting Facts About Me

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Darn it I thought Steph was in love with ME.

And come to think of it, I thought you were too!

EVERYONE'S BREAKING UP WITH ME!

:-D
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Don't be silly, where do you think we're running away TO?
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

The Steward wrote: I am madly in love with Ekawa Design

(It had to be done)
ROFLMAO

you're awesome
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Amanda Saunders wrote: I am madly in love with the Marble Mocha Macchiato from Starbucks.
I am madly in love with the Mocha Frappachino from Starbucks.

Score! Threesome! Was that highly inappropriate?
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

StephWilder wrote:
Amanda Saunders wrote: I am madly in love with the Marble Mocha Macchiato from Starbucks.
I am madly in love with the Mocha Frappachino from Starbucks.

Score! Threesome! Was that highly inappropriate?
*laughing so hard she can't speak*
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Lisa Lange
Two Year Old

Post by Lisa Lange »

I'm going back to the driving trend:
At night I don't change the rear view mirror to the night vision, I leave it in the position for during the day. I can't stand it when I drive my mom's car cause it automatically changes and bugs me cause I feel like I can't see well enough behind me. It does help that I drive a truck so most of the cars head lights don't shine directly into my mirror.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I tend to say common phrases all mixed up.

For instance, "sick and tired" becomes "tired and sick".
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Emily Loveridge
Two Year Old

Post by Emily Loveridge »

Uhhh, lemme think........ Uhhh, for some reason, I always have to put my feet in the second drawer of the computer desk. Not the top one, not the bottom one, it HAS TO BE the middle drawer. So if I was at someones house, and they had a computer desk with drawers, they'd better make sure theres nothing breakable in the middle one. Because I have to have my feet ELEVATED (big word, it made me feel awesome!)
Emily Loveridge
Two Year Old

Ara Davies wrote: Move to Florida. You will have no problems with the seats of your car being toasty in midsummer. There's a reason we avoid vinyl seats here.
Ouch. Vinyl seats in the sun... *cringes at thought*
Emily Loveridge
Two Year Old

Lauren Haggerty wrote: I'm going to school where everyone thinks, eats, and breaths basketball.
Where is this school? I must go to it. Horses and basketball. I LIVE for horses and basketball. Like, if those didn't exist, I'd like, die. Well, or I would be living for ping pong and stamp collecting or something odd like that.
Emily Loveridge
Two Year Old

Ekawa Design wrote: Many people think this is weird, until they try it.

I put peanut butter on my pancakes, Mmmmmmm. The sweet peanuty syrup, droool! :lol:

The look on a wait persons face when you request peanut butter for your pancake stack is priceless too! Hee hee!

(of course you have to like peanut butter to even want to try it) ;)
I enjoy peanut butter on French Toast. I might've tried it on pancakes before too. Can't remember
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

My brother and I are home alone this weekend so we skipped church today.

REBELS.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I went to Florida this weekend. 91 degrees! Whee! And the landlady has leather seats, so they were toasty. I even got to go swimming for once!

Ummm... interesting fact of today.. I write.. mostly just stories. I have only finished one story.

yeah.. and I want to be a writer..
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

I want to be a writer as well and today I completely hid away/scratched a project that I'd been working on for 6 months because I just a book that had pretty much the exact same story. *sigh* back to the drawing board for me.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I finished my first 200 page novel when I was 12. It got to an editor and then to a publishing house before they said, You're 12!! End of that dream.

I wrote my second novel while the SIM was running. I never quite got it tweaked to where I wanted it, but I continue to dream about it every once in a while and I sure want to get it perfect.