Interesting Facts About Me

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

I like that novel. You should get that one published eventually.
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

I am addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper...I just wanted to see what my sharp silks looked like on an avatar.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Mmmm Dr. Pepper... oh yeah! Uh, the Steward can verify I just might have a slight addiction to Dr. Pepper. ;)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Dr. Pepper is the grossest thing ever and I hope whoever thought of it vanishes and takes the recipe with them and it can never be made again.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Emily Loveridge
Two Year Old

Post by Emily Loveridge »

The Steward wrote: Dr. Pepper is the grossest thing ever and I hope whoever thought of it vanishes and takes the recipe with them and it can never be made again.
Yay. Agreed. I do know how Dr. Pepper was made. I just forget. I think I'll tell you all the story sometime.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

When I was working at Taylor Made, I would buy a 24 pack of Dr. Pepper and be done with it within a couple of days.
Karie McBrian
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Karie McBrian »

I have TOO Many horse.....
13 as of today.. and one more on the way due May 9th.
- Karie
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

ASchmidt wrote:That Chris Paoulini guy that wrote Eragon was like 15 or 16 and he got published.  That stinks that they didn't take your novel on.
I did not like that book and I'm not normaly that picky with books.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I think I might have liked the plot if he didn't choose words that made it sound like he puked Tolkien all over the page. From what I hear he did a better job with Eldest but I couldn't get through the heavy-handedness of the first book to get to the second one.
Robin Tan
Two Year Old

Post by Robin Tan »

Dr. Pepper is so... peppery.
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

I like it because its Doctory
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I'm going to the Kentucky Oaks and Derby and this year. But Henny Hughes is not running. BOO. But, he is supposed to be at the track... so maybe I can see him anyway. Plus, it's the Derby! So I am excited!

I was on TV last year. It was for a split second as the camera followed Wilko walking in the paddock. :P
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

We had plenty of people taking pictures of us during the deluge at Derby 2004. We remained seated by the paddock while everyone else ran for cover and then took pictures of us morons. But I never did see any of those pictures pop up anywhere. :angry:
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Dr. Pepper is really good, although I think Pibb Extra might be better.

But Cherry Coke rules ALL.

I even have a shirt.

Also, Dr. Pepper is made from prunes, which isn't the most flattering ingredient. Not that I've ever actually eaten them, but soda and prunes just don't seem like they should be mixed.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Prunes are natural laxatives, soo if you find yourself in the bathroom a lot then you know it's the Dr P :P