Merry Christmas!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope it is a great day for all! :D

I am currently waiting on everyone else to wake up... and those presents under the tree are awfully tempting! :lol:

Did anyone get something super cool they feel like sharing? :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Merry Christmas! 1:30 am here, so no opened presents yet. :)
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I got lots of cool stuff. Books on horses and racing, frames (lots!!), clothes, a big fluffy robe, music, movies, a sudoku hand held electronic game (my new best friend), but the best one wasn't intended to be a gift at all. My dad got it from a friend who got it from his job 'cause they didn't need it anymore... :

A notebook computer.

:D
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Chris Carman
Derby Contender

Post by Chris Carman »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE SIMSTERS!!!!!!!!
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Emily Mitchell wrote: Did anyone get something super cool they feel like sharing?  :)
A new pony!

A beautiful CD Olena son that we're going to be using in our breeding program. I <3 him already, and he's not even here yet.

Also money and gift cards, which I will be spending tomorrow on the Boxing Day sales, a set (necklace and bracelet) from Tiffany's...cause the fiance knows what I like, some super awesome perfume (Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf), a new show saddle and bridle for Denim, and...socks. Cause you can never have too many socks.

The weird extended family presents come later on. They're always...interesting.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

Merry merry to all who celebrate! I got new paddock boots and a loooovely macbook for graduation :) Swanky!!!
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

Merry Xmas to all , i got a * Spaniel. She is called Holly Cos its Christmas.
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I got a Dunder Mifflin robe. Kudos to those who are jeeallouuus!

Also I got a camcorder!!!! Been eyeing one forever, can't wait to use it at Del Mar this summer!

Got a JRA (Japan Racing Association) calendar and the 2007 Daily Racing Form calendar - much Lava Man fun!

Lots of fuzzy socks - a gigantic pillow in the shape of a penguin from my brother - penguin pajamas - a Starbucks hot chocolate set - and other fun trinkets.

Did anyone get anything stupid? I got 2 stupid presents - earrings from my aunt (I don't have pierced ears and she knows this full well.... an attempt at making me go pierce them? Good luck with that) and a bright yellow T-shirt from my other aunt that shows a monkey and a skull and says, "Cooking With Cuddly Cannibals!"

We cannot figure out what the heck the point of this shirt is. She seemed to think it was hilarious, and we REALLY don't get it!!!

Fiance presents come later.. excited am I!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

merry christmas everyone

I got what I wanted more money for my bank account and the gift cards I asked for, and a nice shirt I will be wearing at dinner tonight
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Happy Christmas!

As for me, I am very boring to shop for - I've received more gift cards than I know what to do with. Last year, they lasted me until spring break. But I'm not complaining.

My boyfriend bought me a lovely (BIG!) Coach purse with a matching (BIG!) wallet. I really didn't expect him to spend that much, I was surprised.

My aunt thought it necessary to buy me designer jeans. For someone who never spends over 50 bucks on jeans, Seven For All Mankind just seems excessive. But they're cute! Better be for their pricetag!

Also, I got my car windows tinted quite dark and shiny new rims. Now my Mustang looks all pimped out. :D On a side note, it's silver, and I sometimes call it Villain. Now that's embarassing.

Oh, and of course, my annual bottle of Happy Heart. I <3 Happy Heart.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Em and I are non-pierced ear twins.

My mom apparently felt bad the other day that my brother and I didn't have much for our stockings so she bought some stuff at the grocery store. So in my stocking were a toothbrush (one of the battery powered ones), chewable vitamins (because I refuse to take pills unless absolutely necessary), and underwear. And candy. So yeah.

Also I got two horse books, the amber bracelet I've been wanting for a year and a half, a DVD of the 1930s movie Baby Face with the original ending on, and money. And tornadoes because apparently that is what happens in Florida on Christmas.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Janey Adams
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Janey Adams »

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I got....

Exercise saddle and everthing with it)
Race bridle (everything with it to)
Neoprene saddle pad
AE shoes
Clothes form AE
Hoodie sweatshirt
Secretariat shirt
Lady in the Water DVD
Pirates 2 DVD
Trainers test w/video
Arlington Park blanket
this cute little horsey cover for my phone;D
iPod cover

Numerous other movies and $200. VERY good christmas for me!
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

The Steward wrote: I got a Dunder Mifflin robe. Kudos to those who are jeeallouuus!
SHUT. UP.

I *want* one.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It's amazing.... okay, it's not the real one though. It's the same material/color/look, but my Mom sewed the logo on herself because she took it to a store where they were sewing logos on, and the people said it wouldn't be done by Christmas.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

lol...that is awesome.

I am seriously jealous. ;)