Merry Christmas!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

I got....nothing....it's been a rough rough day for me. That's all I have to say. :*(
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Well, Sara - I'm sending you a big cyber-hug! The great thing, one size fits all. I'll also sponsor an allowance/maiden race for you - just pm me the specs.

I received lots of cool stuff, including 35,000 game points (I'm sponsoring a few races).
I'm just here for the fun of it
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

I got some sweatpants, Monopoly (LOL), a cd, a watch, and a savings account!! :o

Aside from that, Em, I have a present for you too!! -wink- Well, its from a lot of people on the SIM =D but my aunt is taking a nap in my room and I can't get to my computer...
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

I got a black satin playboy bunny handbag, a faux fur coat, and stuffed puppy dog, gift cards to Safeway (for my dorm), Jamba Juice, and Victoria Secrets, bunches of clothes, money, the Barbaro beanie baby, a ceramic pegasus, a poker set, and shot glass set. This was from my money and daddy.

My sister and extended family are coming later on. I also got some way cool SIM gifts from three friends as well ;)
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

I got a new ipod (my last one died), jeans, an alarm clock that neighs, and just enough money back to cover my expenses for holiday gifts ;)

Happy holidays and looking forward to the SA meet up tommorrow.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Who else ate so much they feel like they're going to explode??

And we haven't even had desert yet!

I'm really going to need to crack down this week and next in the Dojo...Sensei's going to be furious with me...

This morning from Santa...I got another addition to my horse coin bank collection as well as an addition to my Trail of Painted Ponies collection, a gift card to Penn Camera (WOOOOT!), a travel mirror thingy with lights that makes your pores look HUGE, and the movie Over The Hedge.

Oh yeah, and yesterday from the parents, I got Ruffian's Breyer, which I don't think I mentioned before. She's gorgeous!
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I got the Barbaro Breyer! I love being 22 and getting excited about a "toy horse."
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

My parents got Dave and I Tivo!!!!!! My parents have had it for ages, so glory halleluja!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Alysse Jacobs wrote: I got the Barbaro Breyer! I love being 22 and getting excited about a "toy horse."
Being 24, I know *exactly* what you mean! :D

Barbaro was also on my Breyer list, so naturally I'm jealous...but I love my Ruffian too. B)
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

Because I know you all want to see my rattie's Christmas picture *g*

And..I got a tablet for my computer, Photoshop, three boxes of chocolate-covered pretzels [xD], ear phones, money, World of Warcraft [*is a dork*], socks, Doctor Who Season 1 of the new series [even though I've already got all the episodes on my computer :P], a jewelry-ish box, a horse book, movie tickets, and I think that's all.

<3
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

jarrn wrote: And..I got a tablet for my computer, Photoshop
That ROCKS! I have Photoshop but no wacom tablet ...*sigh* Keep us posted on the work you get done with your new toys!
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

Sarah Chase wrote:
jarrn wrote: And..I got a tablet for my computer, Photoshop
That ROCKS! I have Photoshop but no wacom tablet ...*sigh* Keep us posted on the work you get done with your new toys!
xDD Will do. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing :P So far, I've drawn a tree...a fat tree *g*
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I didn't get very much, but I haven't been the easiest to support by my folks. The happy things were that I got to see my nieces, and my dad got frustrated with an external drive that's honkin huge and gave it to me.

Oh! And I'm getting Settheworldafire! Woot!
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

I got a new stereo for my beautiful Stella (my truck) which is great because at the moment it only has a cassette player. Also got some half-chaps, and a check made out to my chiropractor (best present ever!).

Some other little stuff like jeans and tees and other assorted goodies.

Real Christmas is tomorrow, though... Opening Day of Santa Anita!!!!

Weeeeee!
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Well, I had an excellent Christmas, myself. My close family opens presents at our house bright and early (okay, 7:30 AM... but I was awake waaaay before that), and then we go to my grandmother's house later in the day to meet up with our huge extended family and open a few more presents.

I came out with:
3 Breyers (Sunday Silence, Afleet Alex, Smarty Jones)
movies (Finding Nemo, Batman Begins, X Men I, and Pride and Prejudice)
some gift cards
calendar
candy
down comforter
and a super cool Let's Ride horse game which I kicked tail in up until the last 3 shows in the highest level... and now I can't win!!! <_< hehe, the game is meant for younger kids I think but I still find it highly amusing :D

I love how so many of us on here still collect Breyers!!! :lol:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~