Give No Ground

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Give No Ground

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Give No Ground went through a wringer this year, racing 7 times (3 G1s and 4 G2s) after finishing 2nd in the Steward's Cup as a juvenile. He finished on a 6 race winning streak, and I am absolutely thrilled with his performance in year 27. He is now the #1 ranked 3yo in any breed, gender, or surface, based on points.

He's gunning for another G1 in Hong Kong before shipping to Dubai for the Desert Turf Sprint. I hope to bring him back to the states after that for another shot at the Steward's Cup.

I was absolutely thrilled to finally have a good male heir to Pacify, and he's exceeding my expectations so far - can't wait to see what he does next year when he finally gets some rest!
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Re: Give No Ground

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Thanks for making Give No Ground Asian Champion 3yo! Should have won Asian Sprinter of the Year as well, having won the head-to-head with Creative License, but I guess name recognition rules.

Looking forward to his 4yo season, thanks again for the support!
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Looking forward to a tangle with an old rival in Hong Kong. Then off to Dubai, where Storm the Blockade and Creative License will be waiting. Should be a fun year for turf sprinters! Just wish Adjust the Sound was still around.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

The win in the Desert Turf Sprint is probably my favorite all time, ahead of even Sun Tzu in the LIC. Give No Ground avenged all three of his losses in one single race.

I plan to finish the year in the Steward's Cup, and then we'll see. I'd love to campaign him another year if he's still holding form, to get him as high up the all time turf points list as possible.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Made up my mind - he'll retire after the Steward's Cup. Breeding Thread Here