Eastward Bound

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Eastward Bound

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Eastward Bound
(yr 23, Bay filly) Henrythenavigator -Hearts Never Lie by Giant's Causeway

When I bred this girl I was not thinking she would turn out to be much, if anything at all. I was like let's try this new game point stallion. Of course even though she had decent enough works, she became a forgotten one until I was cleaning out my stable. So when I gave her that work and she went 47.20 I was almost thinking maybe I might have something.

Her first race was a maiden year 25 week 16 in which she won easily, she then took home a nw2 race early the next season where she then went in to a sponsored stakes and won that too. In week 8 of year 26 she took on bigger runners in the Inglewood Mile, a grade 1 race with a purse of $400,000, she didn't win but she was a respectable third. in Week 11 she was again entered in a sponsored stakes where she won before moving to the Kentucky Crown Ladies Mile in week 13 against the likes of TDF, Such Trickery and stablemate Helen Keller. She finished 4th. She then finished the year by winning the Oklahome Fillies and Mare Turf.

She returned week 2 in the Fiji Stakes where she was 2nd, she followed that up with another 2nd in the Enigma Stakes, and she then took home the Inglewood Mile in week 8, week 11 she was 2nd in the royal mile in toronto, and in week 13 she beat helen keller in the Kentucky Crown Ladies Mile, and just last night she was 2nd in the SC filly and mare turf mile.

She will race next season in europe with hopefully a year end finish at next years SC.

I may not have been happy with her after she beat Helen Keller, but she is somehow still in my good graces.
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Re: Eastward Bound

Post by Melissa Mae »

Yay for my unofficial filly! I love that horse!
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

I really like her too, so much that this past year I made a 3/4 sister, not sure if they will turn out as nice though. Good Luck next year...and maybe her and Valued will meet up again? not sure if Valued is heading back to Europe again? maybe?.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Eastward Bound hits the track this friday for her first race of the year, in a stakes race in Germany, in which the name escapes me
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Eastward Bound has since won the Was Ist Dat stakes in germany good start to the year hopefully it continues
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Eastward Bound just won the 'Blarney Stone Stakes' in Ireland and is already in toronto to get ready for the week 11 'Royal Mile' only 3 starts left until she retires
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

Nice Win! Valued is headed to the same place!

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats