Stable ponies and location

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Stable ponies and location

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

Okay Em, I saw what you said on the other forum about how the pony needs to be at the same place the horse that's being schooled is. However, just now I accidentally selected school with the pony on a colt and the list of my ponies showed up below (which may have shown up the other times I tried and I just didn't see it). It said 'choose from your stable ponies located at Dakota Downs', and listed both of my ponies. I didn't actually choose one since I wasn't planning on schooling the colt with the pony, so I don't know if it would have let me had I selected one, but neither of my ponies are located at Dakota Downs. One is in Argentina, and I think the other one is too. Just wanted to let you know in case it would have let me school him, and even if not that'd be confusing if it pulled up all of your ponies, not just the ones located at the specific track/farm like it says it is. Thank you-love the new features!
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D