Mr. Prospector X Miesque Mare

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
AlyseSchuver
Miler

Post by AlyseSchuver »

Myrhh (Mr. P X Miesque (Nureyev)) Old school breeding :) And full to Kingmambo

She's an unraced mare. She has one filly, Comfrey, by A.P. Indy, who won her only start on the turf.

There are SO many possibilities that I'm coming up with, I think I need help to narrow it down/ point me in the right directions.

Thanks
Alyse
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

<a href='http://www.lanesend.com/stallions/pdfs/ ... gmambo.pdf' target='_blank'>http://www.lanesend.com/stallions/pdfs/ ... mbo.pdf</a>

Discusses what mares Kingmambo crosses best with and should apply to your mare as well. The top suggestion there is Northern Dancer line mares, especially any by Sadler's Wells. Sadler's Wells is of course deceased in the SIM but among his descendants we have left are El Prado's sons (El Prado himself is also deceased), Galileo, High Chaparral, and Powerscourt.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

THere is also Kitten's Joy (El Prado x Kitten's First(Lear Fan))
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Kitten's Joy is one of El Prado's sons, so I did mention him, perhaps a bit obscurely. :)
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I don't know whether this is a glitch or not, but Sadler's Wells is currently standing in the sim, and is not deceased. His stud fee is $125,000 though.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I took him out of stud duty a few days ago... I didn't mean to leave him up there and there are so many horses in the game with his bloodline.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

You could do one of two things:

1. Fantastic Light
2. Give her to me

I like option two.

-Daryl
AlyseSchuver
Miler

Post by AlyseSchuver »

Nice try. ;) I researched for 2 weeks for find a $5 mare with breeding like that, lol.

Thanks for the help guys.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

I'd be looking for the closest thing you can get to a turf miler with Sadler's Wells prominent. Going through Northern Dancer lines for turf milers since there aren't many turfers around would be the next-best thing. Finding Sadler's Wells milers is a litttle bit trickier than it sounds, but Artie Schiller is the most appealing suggestion if he's standing at stud, otherwise I'd be looking at Rock of Gibraltar, Oratorio, or Powerscourt.