Breeder Award Total

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Breeder Award Total

Post by The Steward »

The number is currently totaled (correctly) in your actual stats, just not on the main page of your office yet... still a work in progress!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Should be fixed both places now
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

Wow, I did better than I thought. :)
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

Are the Breeders' Awards only counting the horses owned and bred by the player, and not the horses bred but owned by other players?

I ask because my figure for my Year 27 Breeders Awards is $4500 more than the SIM figure. I've only ever had one horse earn me a breeders' award that was owned by another player. That was CAH Appaloosa Ali's Gift when he won a 50k stakes Week 15 last year, so that was $4500 that I received. That's the only thing I can find that would make my figure $4500 more than the SIM figure. All the other years match exactly.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Regina,

We were concerned about what you said, so we took your account as an example to use.

First, we made a PDF file of all of your breeder award transactions ever. (I can send this to you if you're curious!) Then, I put all of your Year 27 numbers into a spreadsheet and added them. It came out to the same number as what the SIM currently displays.
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

Well, dang, sorry for the trouble.

Of course, after you sent the spreadsheet over, my own total also matched.

I'm perplexed, because I looked at it more than once during the afternoon to make sure I had the same difference for Year 27 each time, and also that the overall total had that same difference.

Thanks, and sorry again.