Breeder's Cup 2010 - Lodging - Group Rooms

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Breeder's Cup 2010 - Lodging - Group Rooms

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Lots of stuff floating around out there. This just needs to be clarified for all those going and needing a place to stay.

I have booked two rooms here: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/SB/1/e ... telDetails

The two rooms are booked Thursday through Saturday night....
Total, these two rooms will sleep 7 comfortably, 8 or 9 if anyone is willing to sleep on the floor. If only 7 people are staying, it'll be about $50 per person per night.

Many of you have confirmed with me that you want a spot. Some of you have said you are probably going to stay. And a few of you have asked about a spot, but haven't said one way or another if you want a spot. We're getting close to being one month away, and I'll need some true numbers as to who wants a spot, and how many nights. If we get up to 11 or more, I'll need to go ahead and book another room.
If we only have 6, I might cancel one of the rooms and sleep on the floor myself. I'm all about making this as financially convenient for us all. But, I need help from you. Drop me a message regardless of the conversations we've had, just so I can make sure I'm not forgetting someone I may have talked to.

I need to know the following:
Name?
How many and which nights?
Can you share a bed with someone?
Going to have a car there?

I will be getting there Wednesday, and staying through Monday, but I've not reserved the 'shared' rooms for those nights. If I need to adjust, I can!

Thanks for reading, and I'm really looking forward to this years' festivities. Can't wait to meet you guys!!

Leo
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Re: Breeder's Cup 2010 - Lodging - Group Rooms

Post by Melissa Mae »

I can't believe there's just a little over a month left!
J K Rowling
Eclipse Champion

Post by J K Rowling »

I was planning on just coming down on Saturday, but I'm not sure how that will work out since parking is sold out and traffic will be insane. If there's room it'd probably be best for me to sleep on the floor Friday night. If not, it's fine; I realize this is short notice. Or I could make a deal and pay for parking and just carpool a couple people?
"The way I look at it, I'm not meeting anyone better than Julie K... so what am I missing?"

The Sim: Where the horses are made up and cheating doesn't matter.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Since I'm not staying with any Simsters (except Alysse) is there going to be a meet up anywhere I should know about? It's looking like I will be landing late Thursday and staying through Monday or Tuesday.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ali LaDuke wrote:Since I'm not staying with any Simsters (except Alysse) is there going to be a meet up anywhere I should know about? It's looking like I will be landing late Thursday and staying through Monday or Tuesday.
There's a dinner Fri night.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Melissa Mae wrote:I can't believe there's just a little over a month left!
37 days(39 days until day 1) for those of us arriving the wednesday
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

i'm there..enough said
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

The Steward wrote:
Ali LaDuke wrote:Since I'm not staying with any Simsters (except Alysse) is there going to be a meet up anywhere I should know about? It's looking like I will be landing late Thursday and staying through Monday or Tuesday.
There's a dinner Fri night.
I'm sure you wouldn't have let me missed it. :)
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Bump.

Can't.

Wait.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I'm so bummed I won't be able to make it! One of these years, as soon as I'm out of school, I will go...