The SIM

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Hey guys,

This game is really killing me, it takes so long. I spent exactly 10 hours doing results tonight, and my back really hurts! I'm thinking seriously of throwing in the towel, you can't imagine how hard it is. I'll think on it a little more, but it's so hard. I don't want to disappoint anyone, but I have to do what's best for me.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

Em, if it takes you a week to do the results... that's fine. I am just so happy this is back, that I could wait almost forever.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Nothing is as important as your health and well being. You have to do what's best for you! No one will be disappointed if you shut down the SIM to better care for yourself. I wouldn't want to play if I knew it was happening at the expense of your sanity, so do think about it and I'm sure you'll make the right decision.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Yep Em don't let your health suffer for the sake of a game, albeit a really good one.

Martin
Karie McBrian
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Karie McBrian »

yes, I agree... why don't you take a week for results. So what- we race every other week... That is fine with me and I am sure almost everyone else! :D

TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED! :D :D :D
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

amen.. when push comes to shove you need to do whats best for you....though i would be really sad to see it shut down...Is there anything we could do to help with the load???
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ronda wins - in another post she said it was an April Fools Joke - WHICH IT IS!!!!!!!

Well, I AM frustrated, but I wouldn't shut down the SIM! Instead I'm working on a program to write running lines for me.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

Ugh! this is why I hate April Fool's. lol. Good one, Ms. Steward... though, I do believe we were all serious with our wishes for you to take it as easy as you need to. Good luck with the new program, that sounds like that'll help alot.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

LOL!!!! That was a good one Em! Had me concerned! ;) :D
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

RLOF.....Tami and i were discuissing the probality of it being a joke or for real...lol and looks like we were right.. joke it was..whee.. thank god as im having a blast....